AK Rifles banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got the new AMD65 Buttstock and love it, was wondering if anyone else has any experience with it yet.

It's a two piece goes on without modification and gives you a check rest to improve your sighting and still allows the stock to fold.

Here are a couple of photos. I'm loving it so far!

AMD65_100.jpg AMD65_101.jpg AMD65_102.jpg

·
Super Moderator
7,968 Posts
Obviously its not meant for the purist, but I thought that was one of the most creative AK ideas I'd seen in a long time. One of those "why didn't I think of that" deals. Good to go uas long as its strong enough and locks firmly on that miserable wire stock without looseness.

·
Super Moderator
13,774 Posts
Obviously its not meant for the purist, but I thought that was one of the most creative AK ideas I'd seen in a long time. One of those "why didn't I think of that" deals. Good to go uas long as its strong enough and locks firmly on that miserable wire stock without looseness.
I was thinking the same, what a great idea.

Im actually thinking of ordering one just to have one. Would be cool a couple years down to road to have after they are gone.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Somone buy one, butt stroke a few things to test it out and report back. I have an AMD sitting here I can't shoot worth a crap becuse it is uncomfortable.

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
I think I'd go with the cheek riser first, but that's still innovative! I wonder if more sidefolder "overstocks" are in the works?!?

Cheers! M2

1 - 15 of 15 Posts