AK Rifles banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Oh man, dont hit me with those negative waves so early in the morning. Think that bridge will be there and it will be there. Its a mother beautiful bridge and its gonna be there. Oddball is the man!

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Some of the best $5 I've spent at Wal-mart. You can pull some really good DVD's out of those bins. Almost as exciting as digging through bins at the gunshow.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, Iv'e bought a lot of BluRays from their bins. I think Amazon is cheaper though. Kinda' kills "the treasure hunt" aspect of it however.

·
Registered
8,436 Posts
Yeah, good movie.

Jagdpanzer, I'm having trouble remembering you from 2006. Did you really join in Dec. 2006?

For some reason, your earliest post on the board is only from last September. About half your 953 posts aren't in the archive.

You should check into that.

·
Premium Member
13,386 Posts
Yeah, good movie.

Jagdpanzer, I'm having trouble remembering you from 2006. Did you really join in Dec. 2006?

For some reason, your earliest post on the board is only from last September. About half your 953 posts aren't in the archive.

You should check into that.
jagdpanzer is on a covert, under cover mission...shhhh!

·
Super Moderator
26,347 Posts
Were there hippies in the 40's?
Beatniks, but I'm pretty sure that was the 50s. One of my favorite movies.

·
Super Moderator
10,328 Posts
Were there hippies in the 40's?
Hardly.

Kelly's Hero's, Catch-22 and MASH which all happen to come out in 1970 were more or less subtle anti-war movies due to the then current Vietnam conflict. All were decent movies in their own way, but they were geared for the young anti-war movement demographic of the time and not really period correct pieces as seen earlier in other war themed movies.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts