AK Rifles banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is the correct full video, the first one I posted was redacted....

Watch it several times and focus on different people as it's an interesting perspective on human nature and how different many react. The guy in the red plad shirt following the thug was in the back row and actually his first victim (off camera) he then got the next three as seen in the full video.

(no gore or nudie)

Reactions: Tommo

·
Banned
950 Posts
I had gun pulled on me once by a gang banger asking what we were doing in his neighborhood. My friend took off and ran. Surprisingly even to myself, I confronted the guy. He said, "how come you didn't run like your friend there". I just told him that I didn't want to be shot in the back. The truth is, my situational awareness was down. I didn't realize why friend had ran off until I had the gun pointed at my chest. The thug thought I was retarded brave so he ended up leaving me alone- said he could "respect that". Then he jumped in a car and took off.

·
Registered
837 Posts
That bus sure emptied-out quickly! The first man who fought back was brave & not taking any shit for sure. Glad that two others decided to help him. I watched the video twice, but could not find the gun after the fight began.

The woman who was all about getting her luggage despite the melee was pretty funny.

-otus

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Not sure what happened to the original video as it was longer.
It showed the thug starting in the rear of the bus where he shoved the gun in the face of three different riders one after another, it wasn't until he got to the last guy before someone reacted. I'll see if I can find the full video....

·
Registered
6,332 Posts
The woman who was all about getting her luggage despite the melee was pretty funny.
I'm wondering what was in her bad that was worth risking her life for, gold bars?

·
Registered
5,891 Posts
why did he just point it at 3 people and not rob them then shove it in this guys face? what was his motive getting someone to forcefully chat with him? hes deranged. looks to be an anti white hate crime from the video surveillance is all I can come up with. there was a similar crime where a guy identical to this gangster same clothes and all boarded a subway train in Chicago and shoved a plastic bag full of human poop into a very beautiful white girls face. that was a hate crime ill never forget watching the rest of my life. our society needs to return to a polite armed society not afraid of this crap. if I would have been there id a beat his ass down and broke his arms backwards even if shot and still mobile. post 911 we should all know what to do in this situation!

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Damn good to see people stand up for themselves like that. Its to bad the thug will probably get a menial prison sentence and get out on parole just to go and return to his life of shitbaggery.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
That hipster dude was a badass. He's got the bad guys gun under control with one hand, and he's shoving his iPod into his pocket with the other, all while bulldozing the perp backward. Good for him!

thirtycal

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
That hipster dude was a badass. He's got the bad guys gun under control with one hand, and he's shoving his iPod into his pocket with the other, all while bulldozing the perp backward. Good for him!

thirtycal
I had to replay to see what you were talking about. He DID put the iPod away while holding the gun with the other hand.
To me, that is very interesting.
The same thing has happened to people who need to draw a weapon while carrying groceries. They will set the groceries on the ground instead of just dropping them.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
why did he just point it at 3 people and not rob them
if you watch it again and closely you will see he does in fact take items from each one he stops at.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Here's a shortened video but it shows the gun wielding perp getting up from his seat to start his robberies.

Must endure a 35 second commercial.

Did the hipster grab the perp's gun and put it in his pocket before they fell into the seats? Those three guys were working him into the floor board and the hipster landed a few head blows toward that goal!
That poor little girl in the pink coat nearly gets crushed in her seat. One big boy got up and ran!

Amazing takedown of a gun-wielding phone thie

1 - 13 of 13 Posts