AK Rifles banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
have you heard anything about kit and barrel importation? alot of stuff in the rumor mill and some people I have never seen talking about the bans coming for this or that any facts you can tell us?

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
I have heard a few things and it is a baloney as far as I can tell since every story I hear contradicts each other so until there is fact published, ignore all.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
have you heard anything about kit and barrel importation? alot of stuff in the rumor mill and some people I have never seen talking about the bans coming for this or that any facts you can tell us?
The F.A.I.R Trade Group ::
FireArms Import

Presented a legal challenge to the "barrel ban"
The lawyers that represent F.A.I.R Trade in DC. presented the case in Federal Court.
The case was not accepted. That effort was the best chance we had to overturn the barrel ban.

If you follow this link you will read the latest restrictions on the import of US Surplus Goods, as announced by the White House:
FireArms Import

Johanna Reeves has explained to the board members of F.A.I.R Trade that this not only stops the import of US Military Surplus firearms, it also blocks ALL US Surplus goods (bayonets, parts, tripods, loaders, magazines, etc..)

I wish I had better news!
We need to keep the pressure on our Congressmen & Senators to put things "right".
Even the best attorneys need help getting the rules changed!

Richard

1 - 3 of 3 Posts