1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Banned
1,547 Posts
that second one is a nice rpk... i have to admit, i would rather buy a rpk74 kit and build it. ive been wanting one pretty bad. i think i just might buy one from ORF... they even have some plum kits :shock: 1100 bucks is just steep as sheet for the kit, then 160 for the receiver... still need 2 more compliance parts, since the receiver comes with a free arsenal trigger set. so gas piston and pistol grip, up to like 1300 for a build :neutral:

damn.

·
Registered
6,447 Posts
Somebody who thinks an RPK-7 is worth $2,600 :grin:

bigmegina said:
who puts their picture in their ad?WTF?

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
No Cleaning Rod!

wgallc said:
What, no cleaning rod?
:smileak: I have the same bred of Arsenal RPK,and there isn't a hole in the lower hand guard for a cleaning rod-But there is a hole in the lower hand guard retianing plate.So maybe they did not come with a CR-See ya! Frenchy :smile:

·
Registered
943 Posts
My RPK-7 has a 3pc (IIRC) cleaning rod that is stored in one of the bipod legs.

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mbsk01 said:
My RPK-7 has a 3pc (IIRC) cleaning rod that is stored in one of the bipod legs.
Mine too. :cool:

Ermac said:
More an AK then RPK I'd say.
What makes you say that?
Other than being semi-auto, it's got all the features of a "real" RPK.
23.23" Heavy barrel, Bipod, 1k meter rear site, Paddle-style buttstock,etc.
And it even has a strong milled receiver.

chawkpilot said:
The seller is a little out of touch with the market right now, however Jensen only has one RPK left in stock.
Hmmm......my lady and I were up there a couple weeks ago looking at 20g shotguns for her, and the guy told me they had plenty of the RPK's on hand. Anyway, I still agree that the noted GB seller won't be able to get $2k+ for his until they've all dried up for a good while. But then again, there is the occasional uninformed buyer that sometimes forks out the cash. :goof:

·
Registered
8,010 Posts
Ermac wrote:

More an AK then RPK I'd say.

What makes you say that?
Other than being semi-auto, it's got all the features of a "real" RPK.
23.23" Heavy barrel, Bipod, 1k meter rear site, Paddle-style buttstock,etc.
And it even has a strong milled receiver.

I think that's a "features of a general RPK" vs. "features of a traditional Russian RPK" argument. The Bulgarian RPK issued in Iraq to the Iraqi military from Arsenal is pretty much the same minus the select-fire option.

·
Registered
519 Posts
How do the assorted RPK's rate according to unloaded weight? I have held an AES10B as opposed to a Yugo M72 and the Yugo feels noticeably heavier.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts