AK Rifles banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This add will be crossposted, so time stamps do matter. I can accept Postal money order, Personal check (item will be held until the funds clear, and (my preferred option) Paypal (goods & services = +4%, or Friends & family = 0 additional cost) Shipping will be based on the amount that can fit inside a USPS flat rate box and if desired insurance will be extra). I will ship from FT. Leavenworth, KS. First unconditional “I’ll take it" get it. I can provide more pictures upon request.

I have several SVD and SVDS parts for sale.

1. A unicorn here in the states. I have basically a NOS SVDS receiver stub with plenty left for the proper cut of your Tigr receiver to convert it. It has the complete push button assembly as well. I know of only 5 or 6 of these in the country. I am asking $900 for this piece. I know this seems like a lot, but try and find another one. If you can show proof of a lesser price I will entertain it.

2. The last 6 SVD/SVDS gas regulators I could find in Mother Russia. These are the correct regulators to make take your Tigr one step closer to a SVD. I am asking $300 per regulator.

3. Black polymer SVD handguards. Asking $70

4. Red numbered SVD rear sight (worn). Asking $60

5. SVDS FSB & Flash Hider (worn) - Asking $120

IMG_1310.JPG IMG_1311.JPG IMG_1312.JPG IMG_1314.JPG IMG_1322.JPG

1 - 1 of 1 Posts