1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ALL SOLD
ALL SOLD

Rules:

-First "I'll take it", gets it. PM me after you post please!

-CROSS-POSTED so time stamp rules

-I accept discreet PayPal (no gun words!), USPS Money Orders, or Cash

-If you have any questions, please PM me.

-I will reply to you within 24 business hours and I generally ship within 48 business hours. I will notify you if it might take longer.

Full size pics here:

Fancy Ratnik / AK12 / AK15 / AK19 mags in 5.56 / .223. I have 5x AVAILABLE for grabs here in the US.

I've tried my personal 556 Ratnik mag in my SLR106FR and it fits pretty loose, but it did feed all 30 rounds. The rear lug is a bit thinner than the Bulgarian Arsenal .223 mags, so there most likely will be play. I don't have any other 556 AKs to check fitment in.

LUG DIMENSIONS for those that care to compare:
Bulgarian ((10)): .419"-Length. / .155"-Width / .168" tapers to .110"-Height
Ratnik 556/AK19: .419" - Length. / .173"-Width. / .155" tapers to .093"-Height

These have different followers compared to the 5.45 ones. The floor locking plates do not have the optional indicator spring (not required). Floor locking plates are interchangeable with the 5.45 ones (the locking plates seem to be the exact same) if you wanted to use a locking plate with the fully loaded mag indicator.

AVAILABLE #1 No blems $320 Shipped AVAILABLE

SOLD #2 Very Light Use, it looks like barely any wear minus some paint missing from lugs (pictured), does not effect function. $305 Shipped SOLD
SOLD #3 Blem Has a long, light scratch (pictured, between arrows on the paper), does not effect function. $305 Shipped SOLD

SOLD #4 Blem Has 2x small scratches on rear top of mag (pictured), does not effect function. $305 Shipped SOLD

SOLD #5 Blem The mold on the left side is a bit messy looking (pictured between arrows on paper), does not effect function. $300 shipped SOLD

#5 small scratch on floor plate:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts