AK Rifles banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to move these items quick to fund other projects. I am open to all reasonable offers. I will ship USPS flat rate of $9.50 (or somewhere around there) only. Insurance is up to you. I will pay for delivery confirmation. I will accept USPS money order or discreet PP plus 4%. I cannot do pics right now but will try to borrow a cam to do so.

Cetme/g3 flats: I have 3,
#1 has very light surface rust $65.00,
#2 has very light surface rust $65.00
#3 has light surface rust and was bent a little during shipping and should work just fine. It is not creased or anything $60

Spanish Cetme barrel: New and has not had barrel pin slot cut. $150.00 (the kit must sell first or with the barrel, no exceptions)

Cetme kit is missing cleaning kit, the little handguard screw and barrel pin. The cocking tube is slightly bent. The receiver scraps have been removed from the trunnion and cocking tube. $150.00

Do not be affraid to ask questions or make offers. I will entertain all offers, some I might find entertaining.

These parts are going to be posted on another forum as well. I will go by timestamps for fairness. If someone post an unconditional "I'll take it" followed up by a PM they have priority over all other offers.

Thanks for looking.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts