AK Rifles banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've decided to get rid of some Bulgarian 74 parts that I've had stashed away.

SOLD- First one is a AKS74 barrel assembly. Includes front trunion(still has sheetmetal), barrel, rear sight base,lower handguard retainer, gas block, and front sight base. Doesn't have a rear sight or spring. Bore looks to be in exc. condition. Front sight base is straight. Asking $225 shipped.

SOLD- I also have a early style(non-rolled edge) sidefolding stock assemby. Comlete assembly with rear trunion(still has sheetmetal), latch assembly and hardware. Also includes front catch and spring. Asking $135 shipped.

SOLD- Bulgarian black poly handguards. Very good condition, no gas tube for upper. Asking $25 shipped.

SOLD- Bulgie drop case for side folding rifles. Very good condition. $12 shipped

SOLD- Bulgarian blond stock set for stamped receivers. Buttstock, upper and lower handguards and tan pistol grip. Buttstock and pistol grip are brand new. Handguards are like new, I purchased the stock set from a gun show and the seller did use the handguards on a 106 for a short time. Asking $75 shipped.

If you have questions or want to see pics, just let me know. I'm not real sure how to post pics on the forum. Also, I just joined the forum a few months ago and don't really post too much, but I can give you references from other forums. I would prefer USPS money orders for payment and will ship most items USPS priority mail. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
I will take the handguards

I will take the Bulgie handguards. PM sent

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
I will take the drop case too. PM to follow

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
First one is a AKS74 barrel assembly. Includes front trunion(still has sheetmetal), barrel, rear sight base,lower handguard retainer, gas block, and front sight base. Doesn't have a rear sight or spring. Bore looks to be in exc. condition. Front sight base is straight. Asking $225 shipped.

I will take it pending pics. PM sent.

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Bubba, i was the first person to publicly post in this thread that i would take the stock.

To sell it out from under me to someone who did not publicly post i will take it is against forum rules:

First post to say ' I'll take it' rules the day on this site. PM sent is just a negotiation/stall tactic.
If you're not going to follow the rules, please don't waste my time by posting here.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.