AK Rifles banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is a Bulgarian AK-74 Parts Kit. I didnt have any luck selling it as a complete kit, so its going to be parted out :D Here we go:

-Matching Barrel, Front Trunnion, and Top Cover: was $215 shipped. $205 Shipped Excellent Condition 95%+ original finish on all parts, excellent mirror bore. ETA: Includes Gas Tube and Barrel Pin!*SOLD*!
-Buttstock, Pistol Grip, and upper and lower handguards: $65 Shipped*SOLD* Nice original finish, I believe all metal is included.
-Recoil Spring: $15 Shipped Unnumbered*SOLD*
-Rear Trunnion: $35 Shipped Unnumbered*SOLD*
-Unfired Bolt and Carrier, 100% Finish remaining: $70 Shipped*SOLD*
-Trigger Guard + Selector Stop Plate: $30 Shipped*SOLD
-Pistol Grip Screw/Nut, Selector, Axis Pins, FCG/Springs and anything else I missed, $20 Shipped. *SOLD*

The Recoil Spring is unnumbered, the Bolt and carrier were purchased NEW from KVAR and are unfired 100% condition.

Please IM me here, I take USPS MO or PayPal + 3%. I have over 200+ feedback on AR15.com and a few on here. First Ill take it posted gets the item.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
PM sent on the other forum, I'll take the complete stock set.

-Buttstock, Pistol Grip, and upper and lower handguards: $65 Shipped Nice original finish, I believe all metal is included.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
I'll take this lot:

-Pistol Grip Screw/Nut, Selector, Trigger Guard, Axis Pins, FCG/Springs and anything else I missed, $20 Shipped

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
phreakmode said:
I'll take this lot:

-Pistol Grip Screw/Nut, Selector, Trigger Guard, Axis Pins, FCG/Springs and anything else I missed, $20 Shipped
Sorry, that was a mistype, the trigger guard wasnt supposed to be part of it, somebody pointed it out to me and it has been edited.

-Ryan

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
I assumed you meant FCG :smile: , I'll still take it

1 - 10 of 10 Posts