AK Rifles banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've become quite interested in getting one those M92 kits with an underfolding stock as a second AK (have a VEPR). I have the impulse to buy the kit and set it up on a shelf for a later day, any recommendations as to where to get one?

·
Super Moderator
9,408 Posts
I would look in the Market Place, then the EE forum on AK47.net, the Rapid Fire, then Military Gun Supply.

Your best bet would be to get it secondhand from someone who changed their mind about building it.....will probably be less, and no tax.

KF

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Krinkfreak said:
I would look in the Market Place, then the EE forum on AK47.net, the Rapid Fire, then Military Gun Supply.

Your best bet would be to get it secondhand from someone who changed their mind about building it.....will probably be less, and no tax.

KF

There's no tax on the internets. :grin:

·
Registered
6,220 Posts
TheRealSundance said:
Krinkfreak said:

KF

There's no tax on the internets. :grin:
Youre supposed to report internet purchases. :lol:

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
m92 krink

There's a guy on Gunbroker selling them for 499.95 + $12.00 s/h...they're 2005's...he's currently listing two kits and the auctions are about 5 hours from ending...he's out of the St. Paul Minnesota area.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts