AK Rifles banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone have any experience with one of these? ak74 in 545 on feg receiver. may be a mishmashed parts kit assembled here on a feg rec'r? hows it shoot and whats it worth

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
um, im not selling it however, i saw it but had no clue what it was or anything about it. seems to fall into the catagory of the early arsenals like the k101 and slr 93/95/96 but id like to get more info...google was useless

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
senorlinc said:
um, im not selling it however, i saw it but had no clue what it was or anything about it. seems to fall into the catagory of the early arsenals like the k101 and slr 93/95/96 but id like to get more info...google was useless
Actually it falls in the category AK Parts and Accessories. Its a For Sale area. You might have better luck moving this thread to one of the other areas.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Indiansprings said:
senorlinc said:
Actually it falls in the category AK Parts and Accessories. Its a For Sale area. You might have better luck moving this thread to one of the other areas.
thanks...its not parts though, its a complete rifle called the sk100 ... looks like an ssr85 type rifle but i still havent a clue anythiong about it or how it performs

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
MODS Please Move to appropriate forum

evidently my fingers move faster than my brain, which doesnt work very well either.....this should be in general discussion....my fault

·
Banned
1,547 Posts
he is trying to tell you that this is the FOR SALE SECTION for PARTS AND ACCESSORIES and that you are in the wrong forum lol

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Lets try this one in GD :wink:

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
the FEG receiver model is SK100, the rifle could have been built with any 5.45 kit and configured at the builders whim.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts