AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my name is Brian and i have an AK 74 Mag addiction. :lol: anyone else find them selves having a hard time not posting ill take it or buying mags from vendors online? 74 or 47 mags?

I have over 30+ 74 mags and keep buying them! lol I really only use about 4 or so of them but i have this little devil on my shoulder saying what are you going to do when they ban high cap mags, or what if they never import another 74 mag again! or worst yet, these are the good ol days next month they will be 45$ each!!

now i need work on my 47 mag stash since they are still dirt cheap!!

wish i was big into ak's during the glory days after the ban was lifted!!

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Somehow I think when these 10,000 Ak-74 kits come in...mags will follow..at least I hope..and hope the prices will be cheap..

Oh ORF hear our cries!!! :grin:

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
if they become cheap ill prolly buy even more we can only hope lol!

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
heartbreakridge01 said:
if they become cheap ill prolly buy even more we can only hope lol!
You and me both..as well as the other 12000 members here..LOL.. hopefully some vendors will do some deals. I wish I would have bought more from ORF when they had there used 74 mags..

Get the 47 mags now while there cheap..and stack them deep..

·
Super Moderator
10,307 Posts
heartbreakridge01 said:
Hi my name is Brian and i have an AK 74 Mag addiction. :lol: anyone else find them selves having a hard time not posting ill take it or buying mags from vendors online? 74 or 47 mags?

I have over 30+ 74 mags and keep buying them! lol I really only use about 4 or so of them but i have this little devil on my shoulder saying what are you going to do when they ban high cap mags, or what if they never import another 74 mag again! or worst yet, these are the good ol days next month they will be 45$ each!!

now i need work on my 47 mag stash since they are still dirt cheap!!

wish i was big into ak's during the glory days after the ban was lifted!!
Your are not alone in your addiction. :grin:

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Brian, embrace the addiction and fight to good fight (for more mags) my friend. :hail:

·
Registered
3,632 Posts
I currently have 20 AK74 mags and will have at least 21 and 22 on the way soon. These are all only for ONE rifle.

What's this about 10,000 AK74 kits coming in???

Man if mags become cheap again, I'll probably buy another 10 or 20 :razz:

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Blanco all i have at the moment is one Tantal that takes them lol, after im done with all my builds i will have about 5 that will take AK 74 mags :)

DPH arms and a few other vendors are importing Bulgarian AK74 Kits with american made crome lined barrels on them hopefully in the next month or so.

i already have mine on pre order :)

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
I have 70some 74 mags, mostly black plastic, but I have some brown, bakelight's, and metal polish ones (tantal). But after all kits are done, I'll have 7 74's, so it's about 10 per rifle.
We are all addicts here to some degree. :grin:

·
Registered
3,632 Posts
heartbreakridge01 said:
Blanco all i have at the moment is one Tantal that takes them lol, after im done with all my builds i will have about 5 that will take AK 74 mags :)

DPH arms and a few other vendors are importing Bulgarian AK74 Kits with american made crome lined barrels on them hopefully in the next month or so.

i already have mine on pre order :)
I have just the AKS74U and I'm building an AK105 SBR as well. Most of my mags are EG bakelites, but I have also have a few Bulgy polymer mags, Izhevsk plums, 2 Tula plums (one sanitized, one not) and a Tula bakelite (not sanitized). And one 45 round Bulgy bakelite :razz:

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
a majorty of mine are all russian plums and EG bake lites. 1 metal polish or romanian and a few bulgarians

·
Registered
192 Posts
I am addicted as well.
There is just something about '74 mags that are just so much more
interesting and collectible than mags for any other weapon.

BTW-the Russian Plums from Copes are excellent!

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
i have 42 :mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
[/quote]BTW-the Russian Plums from Copes are excellent!
yes they are! lol those are the ones I normal spend money on, the little voice says, remeber the EG bakelites that sold out in a matter of hours from Nurmich? these are next on the list! lol

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Be glad you have them, I once tried to sell 10 (TEN) new East German Bakelites at ten for $120 shipped and some assclown got into my post and said he could get them all day at $8 back then. So I just taped up the box and stuck it in my attic......and thats where they are staying, cause the price now is up to $20 each new. Thanks "a/clown" wherever you are now, I will make some $$$ of them someday.....right now they are not for sale, just collecting dust till the right day comes along.

·
Registered
282 Posts
xarmy96 said:
Be glad you have them, I once tried to sell 10 (TEN) new East German Bakelites at ten for $120 shipped and some assclown got into my post and said he could get them all day at $8 back then. So I just taped up the box and stuck it in my attic......and thats where they are staying, cause the price now is up to $20 each new. Thanks "a/clown" wherever you are now, I will make some $$$ of them someday.....right now they are not for sale, just collecting dust till the right day comes along.
Those were the days, I bought 10 used ones for what was less than $4 each........

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
I lost count a few years ago :twisted:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts