AK Rifles banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
See for yourself. I'm not associated with sarco. Don't ask, I don't know. This is just a "heads up".

e-sarcoinc.com Home > Parts Kits > AK63D Kit with Accessories

Price: $234.50 3 or more: $224.98 --- Memorial Day Weekend ~ Free shipping

Currently Available --- Item Number: AK045

"FEG Mfg., Hungarian AK63D under folding stock gun kits disassembled and packaged by individual gun (not misc. parts thrown together from a pile of parts). ... 1,000 kits ... The parts come from new and like new 7.62x39 guns with barrel & part of the receiver removed. ... included the original cleaning kit, muzzle cap, sling, oil bottle & blank firing device. ...
kits come from new or near new guns
... "

Just when you thought you could give your CC a rest!

·
Premium Member
13,774 Posts
Seen that. Apex has a great deal on AK63 kits this weekend also.

My buy to build ratio is too high. I just need to start collecting parts kits instead of rifles.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
"... disassembled and packaged by individual gun (not misc. parts thrown together from a pile of parts)" implies not having to play Trunnion Quest.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
I would not put any stock in the idea that the kits Sarco has are somehow special. If everyone else is getting matching kits with mismatched trunnions, I can just about guarantee that's what Sarco has too.

·
Registered
826 Posts
How do you get free shipping, is there a code? I am quite computer literate and can't figure it out.

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
Just about everything I've purchased from Sarco was misrepresented. Will not do business with them again. Buyer beware.

Reactions: AZG and jk-47

·
Registered
642 Posts
I placed my order on May 25th and SARCO just shipped my package today. I'm am pissed off that it's taken then over two weeks just to put the kit in a brown box, and then give it to the man who drives the big brown truck. The product better be a worth the delay.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts