AK Rifles banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to sight in the hellhound today. We got it where it needed to be which was fully adjusted for windage. It would creep back and I would be shooting to the left again.

The gun shoot amazing for an AK. 2.5"group at 100yds (It could do better if it was not me shooting half squat and proped on a fallen tree). I will be putting a Vortec SPARC on it but want the irons to be on just in case. Does anyone know how to fix this? It had to be all the way to the left. Should I warrenty it or does anyone know an easy fix?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'd say your rear sight leaf is moving on you. These sometimes have the holes drilled larger on one side and will can't to one side or the other.

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
I would assume that you are adjusting your front site with a proper tool, if so, remove the site barrel and using a chisel put several chisel cuts around the circumference and put it back together with a "small" amount of blue locktite and adjust zero to POA 25 yards with rear site set on 100. The chisel cuts increase the diameter slightly letting the barrel grip better, but replaceing the site barrel would be a better choice. Parts like that are located at https://www.apexgunparts.com/product_info.php/cPath/107/products_id/1928

1 - 3 of 3 Posts