AK Rifles banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.akfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40494

I hope the author (ZANE) doesnt mind me hijacking his work, these pages of pictures should be a "STICKY" everywhere................. :shock:

ZANE on behalf of AK lovers everywhere "Thank You"

You Da Man!!!!!

PS 56K dial up users forget it, I have worn out two thumb drives trying to get these saved for my viewing pleasure.

·
Registered
6,723 Posts
It's the same as the thread I posted here. I just copied and pasted every post nearly pic-for-pic onto akfiles. I only left out a couple of the "chicks with guns" pics because they're a little sensitive to those over there.

http://www.theakforum.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=41606

Just spreading the love. :grin:

Don't worry about hijacking my thread: I WANT everyone to copy and paste these pics all over the internet.

I got a lot of them from places where they're no longer posted! Even a lot of the ones from Defenselink.mil have been taken down. If not for these AK pic threads they'd already be gone for good!

·
Registered
6,723 Posts
xarmy96 said:
...these pages of pictures should be a "STICKY" everywhere................. :shock:

I agree...even if I don't get the credit. I just want the pics uploaded to some more reliable pic hosting than PhotoBucket....like maybe some website's dedicated pic hosting. It's not about me; I want the pics to last forever. I'm hoping some moderator somewhere will "steal" them and post them forever and ever as a sticky somewhere.

Chances are, if I ever leave where I work now, my days on the internet will be over (I'm on Stone Age dialup at home). I just don't want the pics to be lost.

·
Registered
6,723 Posts
PhilRazz said:
Zane I've sat through your post a couple of times and it is great, this is another one I like and some more pictures to "borrow". http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/sh ... ian+photos
Thanks. I did pick some photos from that thread. Since a lot of them were posted by a professional photographer, Roman Stepanov, I didn't want to "steal" them all. He knows I've posted some of his pics, so he's not against the idea, but I did reserve a little for him to post without my "lifting" them to post somewhere else.

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:smile: Wherever they come from, you have made my week, lunchtime and breaks, I drool over the Egyptian and Russian stuff, real AK's in action not the super nice, pretty, tricked out stuff we have made them. Nice to see AK's of all types as they were intended to look, and be used.

Again a heartfelt thanks for your complation.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Again a heartfelt thanks for your complation.
:hail: :hail: :hail:

·
Registered
553 Posts
Zane, all I can say is THANK YOU!!! AWESOME pic post.

How about some of those pics you mentioned of AK's with the female persuasion? I dont offend easily! :grin:

·
Registered
6,723 Posts
synweap223 said:
Zane, all I can say is THANK YOU!!! AWESOME pic post.

How about some of those pics you mentioned of AK's with the female persuasion? I dont offend easily! :grin:
These are the pics I did not post at akfiles:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts