AK Rifles banner
1721 - 1740 of 1764 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Air gun Revolver Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory

Hungarian AMMS (Kit from Copes, back in the day) - Built by yours truly
ALL Original (barrel included, except for required US parts), this was by far the best kit I ever obtained from Copes

Air gun Trigger Machine gun Shotgun Gun barrel

MAK90 Conversion by yours truly
Bulgarian front sight base w/hooks, POSP 4X scope and some other Russian canteen, mess kit, grenade pouch and scope cover

Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel Gun accessory

MPiKM-72 built by yours truly (all East German parts obtained from AA-OK)
has the 1" lower front hand guard retainer, red inlaid rear sight, and all furniture is NOS including bakelite lower

Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Machine gun

Egyptian ARMS (Kit from Copes, back in the day) - Built by yours truly
NOS Crutch stock, sling and bayonet from RussMilitary, Egyptian black pistol grip from Copes

Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Shotgun Gun accessory

Kyber Pass - (Kit from Copes, back in the day) - Built by yours truly
(ALL Russian furniture, navel sling, Tula "rolled edge" triangular stock)

Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Musical instrument accessory String instrument accessory

56S-3 modified by yours truly, I scored 3 special front sight bases at a Des Moines, Iowa gun show for the unheard of price of $15 EACH, they had never been drilled for base pins or the front retainer and spring (Obviously the guy didn't know what he had)

Product Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Material property

Polish PMKMS (1979 Kit from Copes, back in the day) - Built by yours truly
2nd model sling, new mag pouch, and 3 Polish military mags (Phenolic w/steel inserts), oil bottle and bayonet

Trigger Air gun Gun barrel Wood Gun accessory

Polish PMKM (Kit from Copes, back in the day) - Built by yours truly
3rd model sling, and all furniture is NOS, notice the bakelite hand guards though

Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Rectangle

Romanian AIMS (Kit from Copes, back in the day) - Built by yours truly
Rear stock in the heavy duty "push button" model, not the lever model

Air gun Gun barrel Trigger Gun accessory Wood

Romanian MD63 (Kit from Copes, back in the day) - Built by yours truly

·
Registered
462 Posts
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Musical instrument accessory

Romanian MD65 (Kit from Copes, back in the day) - Built by yours truly

Air gun Trigger Line Gun barrel Gun accessory

AK-103 (Kit from Copes, back in the day) - Built by yours truly
this rifle NOW sports the correct AK74 front sight base and an "opened" Zig Zag break, all "Russian" plum furniture from K-Var before they found out selling completed guns was more profitable than selling kits and parts :-( Notice though, the Golden Ochre Russian sling, of which I believe, only 200 were ever imported, and it also sports a Bulgarian Plum Military magzine

Bag Luggage and bags Tool Strap Sandal

2nd Kyber Pass (Kit from Copes, back in the day) - Built by yours truly
this also has a Tula "rolled edge" triangular stock and it wouldn't be complete without an Officers Model map case and an Afgan/Pakistan map showing exactly where Kyber Pass is located between the two countries, along with a Makarov and holster, and a Russian 6x4 bayonet, & a Tula pistol grip (pens and pencils courtesy of what ever I could find in my desk drawer - LOL)

Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel Gun accessory

Russian AKM (Kit from Copes, back in the day) - Built by yours truly
obviously a clone, sporting NOS furniture, Izhevsk pistol grip, and NOS bakelite magazine with factory ink stamps still in excellent condition
__

These two posts are representative (though not all inclusive) of the 16 AK's that are waiting to be put back into service when Buy-dun's flunkies come knocking and "insist" I take the jab ;-)
__

OH, and when I say "back in the day" I mean when NOS Romanian kits could be had for anywhere from $119 to $139, all matching numbers with original chrome lined barrels

take care, stay safe,

Kerry

1721 - 1740 of 1764 Posts