AK Rifles banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the spare parts bin is starting to overflow,so i have to post up some stuff.payment is by postal mo only please.prices include shipping.sorry aboubt the crappy pics,but my camera is dying.thanks for looking!
1)Romanian pistol grips.the one on the right needs a quick bath,but they are both in good shape.$12 for both.

2)Black US grips.the left on has the pattern sunken in and marked with a "c" on the right side.the 2 on the right have the pattern raised and have the larger screw hole on the bottom. $25 for all 3.

3)Romanian bayonet.non matching and the button is stuck.so its pretty much just a big knife.$8.

4)AES10B carry handle.i removed this from my 10b the day i got it.wasn't my cup of tea.$12.SPF azwalt

5)Romy g rear trunnion.rivet heads where ground off,but rivits still in.camera is down,so no pics.$25

6)hungarian leather sling.its a little beat up with a stain but not ripped or dried out.got it with my aes10b and swapped it out for a brown leather romy sling.$14

thanks for looking!!!

·
Registered
306 Posts
Carry handle

I will take it.

4)AES10B carry handle.i removed this from my 10b the day i got it.wasn't my cup of tea.$12.

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
handle is spf to azwalt.i could always use a mag or 2 for the other stuff.

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
btt with lower prices and addition of sling.

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
still available!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts