AK Rifles banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have some extra parts I don't need. Maybe someone can use them. I prefer discreet Paypal (I will give instructions), but can also take Money Orders and cashier's checks.

1. ****SOLD Ironwood AKM handguards These have been finished by me with stain and two coats of poly. There is also foil tape inside the lower for a heat shield. Easily removable if you don't like it. There is a split in the upper along the lamination lines. It happened while putting the upper on a gas tube. It is not noticeable unless you squeeze the sides together, but you will have to be very cautious while installing it on a gas tube or it might split the rest of the way. The lower is the later style with angle-cut fingerswells. The lower was $40 alone, but since the upper is split and these are already finished, both are yours for $25 shipped SOLD to hoss1962****

2. Bulgarian pistol grip This is new as it came with a new kit, but it has storage marks and small nicks. $7 shipped

3. ****SOLD Romanian rear sight Has painted markings and a widened notch. Notch was blued after widening and is a vast improvement over the factory notch (I widen all my rear sight notches). $10 shipped SOLD & shipped to smartykrs1****

4. ****SPF Modified RPK gas tube This tube came with a new RPK stock set I purchased from IO years ago. I tried to get it to fit a Norinco, so the front of the tube and the rear lug have been ground slightly. Good for a project. Free, you just pay shipping. SPF to 7.62slinger****

Post an "I'll take it" here and send a PM. Thanks!

·
Registered
313 Posts
I'll take the:

4. Modified RPK gas tube This tube came with a new RPK stock set I purchased from IO years ago. I tried to get it to fit a Norinco, so the front of the tube and the rear lug have been ground slightly. Good for a project. Free, you just pay shipping.

PM inbound... and Thanks :dance:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts