AK Rifles banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to take a few minutes to share something that happened recently that involves one of our board members. As many of you know PinkPanther is "in the sand box" serving our Country. Over the course of the last few months, we have exchanged emails from time to time. I want him (and EVERY MEMBER of our Armed Forces) to know the folks at home have NOT forgotten about them, and that we think of them often and really APPRECIATE the sacrifices those guys and gals are making. It has to be HELL over there in the HEAT and sand, trying to help people, all the while being a TARGET for some radicals that want you dead ANYWAY they can kill you....So I try and say THANKS any chance I get.

In the midst of ALL that, Jeremy took the TIME and EFFORT to round up a care package for my SON...WHAT's WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE?????

As if he doesn't have ENOUGH to worry about, Pinks buying my son stuff and traveling over IED covered roads to mail us a package! We're supposed to be sending care packages to HIM..NOT the other way around.

THAT IS WHY OUR ARMED FORCES ARE THE BEST DAMN FIGHTING FORCES IN THE WORLD. They are comprised of the BEST YOUNG MEN AND WOMEN this country has to offer.... and they actually CARE.

Pinkpanthers actions have really blown me away. I don't really know how to express our Thankfulness over such a kind act. My son wrote a letter, we filled a box with some things we think he'll enjoy...but it just seems like what we are sending just doesn't begin to match his simple act of kindness...

A BIG SHOUT OUT for PinkPanther...he's won a kids (and fathers) heart forever...my son calls Jeremy his HERO, well, he's MY HERO too. God Bless you and Protect you Jeremy. And many, MANY thanks for making a 9 year old so happy!! He wants to Join the Army ASAP...

I challange ALL board members to let a VET or active service member KNOW YOU CARE AND APPRECIATE what they are doing for us back here in the States, or what they have already done for us in Wars/conflicts past...TAKE A FEW MINUTES of your "surfing time" to thank one of these guys. We're the lucky ones with A/C, cold beer in the fridge, kids at our feet, clean beds and home cooked meals...THEY're worried about getting home...

TAKE THE TIME to THANK These guys and gals...PLEASE! :hail:

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
i met pink a few years ago.he's a great guy doing a great job.

·
Super Moderator
9,409 Posts
:allright:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Being former Army I would like to say THANK YOU to all of the guys and gals serving our great nation. :hail: Words can not express how greatful I am for the great job you do.May God keep you safe and know that you are in my thoughts and prayers every day.

·
Registered
170 Posts
People like this (and my own dear father) are the ones that inspired me to join the military. HOOAH!

·
Registered
4,703 Posts
I always thank our service members...But it never hurts to say it again.

Thanks guys for all of your hard work..!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts