AK Rifles banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
when the new romanian made drums came out 2 or 3 years ago, they were even cheap than this if I remember right.

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll be able to update soon since I ordered one just to check them out. Pic looks Romanian to me, I thought the Korean drums used a different style weld on the tower portion. Cost was $69 shipped.

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Just received mine today, after a bit of delay due to UPS ...Grrrrr. Anyway they are Romy, the winding tab is marked "made in Romania" and the welds look nothing like that found on the Korean drums.

ETA: Just got my SPG HQ ad in the mail and they are showing the same drum "on sale" for $125. IIRC they have a price match guarantee....

·
Registered
295 Posts
I just got mine today as well "Made in Romania" maked on winding tab as well. It looks well made, just have to see if it runs now.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Got mine last night. Made in Romania. The interesting thing is it shipped from some place in Minnesota and not from Buds GS in Lexington. Looks well made.

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
I've never seen the need for one of those or I would have bought one when they were $49.95.

Glad to see we can still find deals though.

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
If I had to justify my purchases by need, I would have stopped a long time ago.
lol yeah you and me both!

·
Registered
864 Posts
I don't NEED any of this AK crap in my life..........yet!
Maybe never will.
I pray the day of NEED never comes.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts