AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was at the local gun store and they had a wasr with a drum and it belonged to one of the employees and he had sold it to the store. I asked if they were willing to sell the drum seperate and they said yes for $100. I thought it was a good deal but I was thinking that the 100rnd drums were the ones that were sought after and demanaded a higher price. But I knew that I remeber seeing Romanian drums going for 100 so I figured it was an OK deal.

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
deaconblue said:
I was at the local gun store and they had a wasr with a drum and it belonged to one of the employees and he had sold it to the store. I asked if they were willing to sell the drum separate and they said yes for $100. I thought it was a good deal but I was thinking that the 100rnd drums were the ones that were sought after and demanded a higher price. But I knew that I remember seeing Romanian drums going for 100 so I figured it was an OK deal.
I the 100's are more money. I paid $180 for mine about 3 years ago,
and though it was a little high then. Get a couple of 75's and a 100 for
the novelty of it. They are cool... and real heavy when loaded.

KyAKGuy

·
Banned
344 Posts
Going rate from vendor for 75 rounder is $250. 100 rounder is $350.+ if you can find one. If they are chin. Russian or Rom. 75er starts at $90. from vendors! :grin:

·
Banned
344 Posts
PS. Be very careful when you release the spring tension,push down on
black button with some type of dowel, the spring is under great press.
and the release button is on top of a device that can shred skin easy! No never happ. to me! :hail:

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
i just picked one up off arfcom for 170. a bit high, but i'll be able to enjoy myself with it for a while and probably sell it for a profit--breaking even at the very worst.

besides, i needed something outrageously huge for my M92 pistol. :grin:

·
Banned
1,547 Posts
cphilip said:
100 rounders bring $200 these days. 75's bringing $150... If they are wind up Chinese.
i think you are on the low side of the market. i wouldnt sell my drums for 150. not no way, not no how.

·
Banned
344 Posts
xcibes said:
vz58kid said:
Going rate from vendor for 75 rounder is $250. 100 rounder is $350.+ if you can find one. If they are chin. Russian or Rom. 75er starts at $90. from vendors! :grin:
that is a bit HIGH......I've seen them for $150 - $175 around here.....true this was last year, but I do not think they've gone up that much, that quick. I got mine a few years back for $100.00, they've been going up though.
That is the avg. rate at vendors, Cheaper than dirt etc. $ 250. + ship. for chin. 75 er. But like anything one can find the sometimes for $100.-150. from people on net!
The 100 rounders are really hard to find. There never will be anymore so they will keep going up! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
11,437 Posts
On GunBroker, which is almost always the high side, Chinese 75 rounders DAILY go for $160-180. 100 round drums go for $250-300.

·
Banned
344 Posts
Seems that whenever i check i get the high prices. I do know 100 round ch. went for $360. after a 15 min. post 6 weeks ago! :hail: Fortunately i have one of each, but still like to see what value is! :hail: Lately also ch. AR 15 120 rounders have been going for almost $400.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts