AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone thought of starting a bayonet reference page with pictures?
Some of us collect them too.

·
Super Moderator
9,408 Posts
Nice cabinetry work!

Bayonet reference info would be a great addition to the Reference Library.

·
Registered
6,478 Posts
woohoo! Thanks for volunteering :dance: Look forward to the reference page. Let me know if you need anything. I would be happy to help you out :grin:

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Put it together and we'll stick it in the Reference section! :grin:

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Mr. Krink,

If you want to send me that nice collection, I would be happy to photograh and post them for you! :wink:

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
762BODYDROPPER said:
Yes yes, Whos your decorator? I like those cabinets.
I built those myself!! Made them to look like ammo crates. It's not finished, got to do the floor and some other things.

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Chinook said:
Mr. Krink,

If you want to send me that nice collection, I would be happy to photograh and post them for you! :wink:
I'll think about it...................

NAAAAAAA!

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
TravisAasen said:
762BODYDROPPER said:
Yes yes, Whos your decorator? I like those cabinets.
Well it sure isn't Martha Stewart :wink:
You got that right,............. but it was a Stuart!!! (me)

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
TravisAasen said:
woohoo! Thanks for volunteering :dance: Look forward to the reference page. Let me know if you need anything. I would be happy to help you out :grin:
OK..you can........send one of each kind I don't have yet!! :goof:

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
JOHNO said:
OK..I guess... :roll: It will take me a little while to get it together, but I'll do it...................just for you guys. :cool:

·
Registered
6,478 Posts
MrKrink said:
JOHNO said:
OK..I guess... :roll: It will take me a little while to get it together, but I'll do it...................just for you guys. :cool:
You're the best ! :hail:

If you need space to host the pics - send them my way. I'll arrange to have them stored in a space and send you back the link for each pic - so you'll be able to add to your thread.

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
TravisAasen said:
MrKrink said:
JOHNO said:
You're the best ! :hail:

If you need space to host the pics - send them my way. I'll arrange to have them stored in a space and send you back the link for each pic - so you'll be able to add to your thread.
Ok...thanks dude!

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
How about this site?

AK47 Bayonets.com

I've been playing with this site for a while now. I build it in my spare time (or all the time when I'm in a collecting franzy)

It's intended to become a massive resource, so send me all the pics you'd like, I'll post them when ever I have free time

You can see whats there, anything you have that we don't, send a pic, we'll be happy to add as much as we can to help track these sharp buggers

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
AK47dood said:
How about this site?

AK47 Bayonets.com

I've been playing with this site for a while now. I build it in my spare time (or all the time when I'm in a collecting franzy)

It's intended to become a massive resource, so send me all the pics you'd like, I'll post them when ever I have free time

You can see whats there, anything you have that we don't, send a pic, we'll be happy to add as much as we can to help track these sharp buggers
Pete, is that you??

1 - 20 of 23 Posts