AK Rifles banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have lots of sets of high quality AK-74 mags for sale. Each set is described with its corresponding picture. Payment types accepted are cash or Money Order. I can do a FTF in SW OH or ship multiple sets for a discounted rate. Sets will go out the same day payment is received and a Fed-ex tracking number will be provided to the buyer. Please E-mail me exactly what you want and include a note in your payment of what set you ordered. I will ship Fed-ex ground so you should have them in hand, in about three days of me receiving payment. Please email me at [email protected]

Set #1 is four excellent East German mags in an older style mag pouch without the accessory pocket on the side. $125 shipped.
[/url]/img]

Set #2 Is another set of East German mags that are still in there factory paper, it also comes with an East German cleaning kit in the side of the pouch. Great collectors piece. $125 shipped.
[/url]/img]

Set #3 is a set of 4 East German mags in what I think is a Bulgarian mag pouch, everything is in great shape. $125 shipped.
[/url]/img]

Set#4 is a set of 4 high quality East German mags and pouch, $125 shipped
[/url]/img]

Set#5 Is another great condition EG AK74 mag pouch. $125 shipped.
[/url]/img]

Set#6 is the final lot of 4 East German mags and pouch. Great shape. $125 shipped.
[img

Set #7 is a set of 5 Bulgarian circle 10 mags, no pouch, but they are in great shape. $140 shipped.
/img]

Set#8 is a set of rare OD green mags from the Bulgarian Circle 10 factory. I bought these and someone had numbered them, should come off easy though. $125 shipped.
[/url]/img]

Set#9 is a set of three Russian Plum mags decent surplus condition. $90 shipped.
[/url]/img]

Set#10 is another set of Russian plums in surplus condition, $90 shipped.
[/url]/img]

Set#11 is the final set and a set of Circle 21 black mags. 4 of them for $110 shipped.
[/url]/img]

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
as of now all mags are spoken for, still waiting for emails of buyers contact info. Will hold places in line for back up buyers though.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Hi Michael,
Hope all is going well for you : )
Put me down for a set of bakelites if they become available please.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.