PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY REPLIES HERE.*

SEND ANY OFFERS TO PURCHASE OR QUESTIONS TO MY EMAIL AT vonweigert(at)earthlink.net

FIRST DEFINITE AND UNCONDITONAL "I'LL TAKE IT" TO MY EMAIL AT vonweigert(at)earthlink.net GETS THE ITEM.

PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY REPLIES HERE.

SEND ANY OFFERS TO PURCHASE OR QUESTIONS TO MY EMAIL AT vonweigert(at)earthlink.net

HESE ARE LISTED ON OTHER SITES. I ALWAYS AND ONLY CHECK MY EMAIL, NOT HERE OR ANY OTHER SITES I HAVE THEM LISTED ON. IF YOU POST "I'LL TAKE IT" HERE, AND SOMEONE ELSE SENDS ME AN EMAIL AS I HAVE REQUESTED, THE PERSON WHO SENT ME THE EMAIL GETS THE ITEM.

FIRST DEFINITE AND UNCONDITONAL "I'LL TAKE IT" TO MY EMAIL AT vonweigert(at)earthlink.net GETS THE ITEM.

THESE ARE ALL NICE MAGAZINES IN EXCELLENT TO MINT UNISSUED CONDITION, UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED. THEY ARE ALL ITEMS I PUT AWAY YEARS AGO FOR MY PERSONAL COLLECTION, AND I TRIED TO GET THE NICEST EXAMPLES I COULD. MANY OF THEM ARE ONES I PICKED UP SPECIFICALLY TO GO AS CORRECT ORIGINAL FACTORY MAGS WITH RIFLES I HAD IN MY COLLECTION, OR TOP CONDITION KITS I INTENDED TO BUILD, SUCH AS THE RUSSIAN MAGS.

I DON'T HAVE ANY PHOTOS RIGHT NOW, BUT WILL TAKE AND POST SOME WHEN I HAVE TIME, PROBABLY TOMORROW.

U.S. POSTAL MONEY ORDER WORKS BEST AND IS PREFERRED. CHECK OR OTHER MONEY ORDER WORK TOO.

NO PAYPAL! I CAN NOT ACCEPT PAYPAL OR ANY OTHER FORMS OF ON-LINE ELECTRONIC PAYMENT.

SHIPPING IS EXTRA ON ALL ITEMS, AND ITEMS WILL BE SHIPPED IN THE APPROPRIATE SIZE USPS PRIORITY MAIL FLAT-RATE BOX OR PADDED ENVELOPE.

SHIPPING IS F.O.B. US POST OFFICE IN TEMECULA, CA. PER STANDARD CONTRACT LAW, THIS MEANS THAT LEGAL POSSESSION AND RISK OF LOSS PASS TO BUYER WHEN THE ITEM IS ACCEPTED FOR MAILING BY THE POST OFFICE.

ANY INSURANCE BEYOND THAT WHICH AUTOMATICALLY COMES WITH PRIORITY MAIL SHIPPING IS AT BUYER'S OPTION AND EXPENSE.

I AM SELLING THESE TO RAISE MONEY FOR DOG MEDICAL BILLS, SO I AM NOT INTERESTED IN ANY TRADES.

I WILL BE ADDING MORE AS I GO THROUGH MY BOXES OF MAGAZINES.

I DO NOT HAVE ANY 5.45 MAGAZINES.

PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY REPLIES HERE.

SEND ANY OFFERS TO PURCHASE OR QUESTIONS TO MY EMAIL AT vonweigert(at)earthlink.net****

1. 2 RUSSIAN IZHEVSK BAKELITE 30 ROUND MAGAZINES. (BOTH ARE SOLD PENDING FUNDS)

THESE ARE IN MINT UNISSUED CONDITION, WITH NICE ORIGINAL RUSSIAN PURPLE INK STAMPS. ONE IS MOLD #36 AND ONE IS 54
$80 EACH + SHIPPING. (both are sold pending funds)

2. CHINESE FLAT-BACK 10 ROUND MAGAZINES. (both are sold pending funds)
i HAVE 2 OF THEM. EXCELLENT CONDITION. BLUED FOLLOWERS, NO MARKINGS ON FLOORPLATE.
$25 EACH + SHIPPING. (both are sold pending funds)

3. CHINESE FLAT-BACK 5 ROUND MAGAZINES. (both are sold pending funds)
I HAVE 2 OF THEM. EXCELLENT CONDITION. BLUED FOLLOWERS, NO MARKINGS ON FLOORPLATE
$20 EACH + SHIPPING. (both are sold pending funds)

4. ROMANIAN 10 ROUND MAGAZINE.

EXCELLENT CONDITION. THIS WAS THE ORIGINAL MAGAZINE FOR MY SAR1. This is the magazine on the left in the first photo below.
$25 + SHIPPING

5. HUNGARIAN 5 ROUND MAGAZINE.
EXCELLENT CONDITION. THIS CAME WITH MY HUNGARIAN KBI SA85 RIFLE. ALTHOUGH THESE WERE CALLED 5 ROUND MAGAZINES, IT ACTUALLY HOLDS 6 ROUNDS. This is the magazine on the right in the first photo below.
$25 + SHIPPING.

6. EAST GERMAN 30 ROUND MAGAZINE
EXCELLENT CONDITION. I HAVE SEVERAL MORE OF THESE, JUST HAVE TO FIND WHICH BOX I HAVE THEM STORED IN. This is the magazine on the left in the second photo below.
$35 + SHIPPING.

7. HUNGARIAN 30 ROUND MAGAZINE.
ORIGINAL PARKERIZED FINISH, HAS FACTORY SILVER INK STAMP ON REAR LOCKING LUG. NOT "MAN IN MOON" MARKED. This is the magazine in the middle in the second photo below.
$30 + SHIPPING.

8. CHINESE 30 ROUND FLAT-BACKS. (one is sold pending funds, other 4 are still available)
I HAVE 5 OF THESE. EXCELLENT TO MINT CONDITION. BLUED FOLLOWERS, NO MARKINGS ON FLOORPLATE. I THINK I HAVE MORE OF THESE AND WILL LIST LATER, JUST HAVE TO FIND WHICH BOX THEY ARE IN. These are the magazines in the third photo below.
$30 EACH + SHIPPING. (1 sold pending funds, 4 still available)

9. RUSSIAN TULA 30 ROUND MAGAZINE. (sold pending funds)
RUSSIAN BLACK PAINT FINISH ON THIS ONE, OTHERWISE APPEARS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION. TULA STAR MARKED WITH LOTS OF NICE LITTLE PROOFS.
$50 + SHIPPING. (sold pending funds)

10. ROMANIAN 30 ROUND MAGAZINE.
NICE ORIGINAL BLUED FINISH, EXCELLENT CONDITION. It has a couple small and illegible markings on each side of the mag body at the bottom, no other markings. This is the magazine on the right in the second photo below.
$25 + SHIPPING.

11. U.S. PALM 10 ROUND MAGAZINE
IT LOOKS JUST LIKE THE U.S. PALM 30 ROUND MAGAZINES, BUT ONLY HOLDS 10 ROUNDS. THIS WAS THE ORIGINAL MAGAZINE FOR ONE OF MY "CALIFORNIA COMPLIANT" WASR 10/63 RIFLES. MINT CONDITION. THIS IS ONE OF THE ORIGINAL U.S. PALM MAGAZINES MADE BY THE ORIGINAL COMPANY, NOT ONE OF THE NEW ONES.
$20 + SHIPPING.

12. PRO-MAG 30 ROUND BLACK POLYMER MAGAZINES.
I HAVE 2 OF THESE. MINT CONDITION.
$10 EACH + SHIPPING.

Just added the following magazines, no photos yet, will post better descriptions and photos later:

13. 3 Russian Molot 40 round mags.
Black Russian paint finish, Molot "Star in shield marked", lots of Russian proofs
$75 each + shipping

14. Chinese 40 round flat-back
$60 + shipping

15. 2 Romanian 40 round mags.
These have a sloppy black paint finish but appear to be otherwise in great shape. No markings.
$45 each + shipping.

Rectangle Auto part Electric blue Fashion accessory Composite material
Automotive tire Rectangle Synthetic rubber Tints and shades Composite material
Fixture Tints and shades Composite material Camera accessory Circle
Composite material Auto part Pattern Electric blue Fashion accessory