AK Rifles banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Russian (Soviet) Bakelite / Plum 30rd magazine , all mags are new or in good condition.
$35 each
Human body Wood Rectangle Hardwood Font
Wood Rectangle Wood stain Hardwood Font
Wood Musical instrument accessory Wood stain Fashion accessory Rectangle

Now available - 16 mags
16 mags in one package.
One package will cost $560 + delivery ($80- 90)
Payment after receipt of the item , no prepayment.
Delivery time is about two weeks.
More information, photos in private messages or in my Telegram : @Paul_House
Thanks

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I can photograph you at least a hundred mags , but why?
4 mags is just an example.
In one package there will be 16 mags, 13 bakelite, 3 plum.
Yeah, it's true, I only registered yesterday.
Why am I a scammer ?
Pay only when you keep the goods in your hands.
My Telegram - @Paul_House

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I would take four, for 35 a piece if I can pay by PayPal AFTER the item is received in my hands.
Payment ONLY after you have received the package. ( In your hands )
But there are 16 mags in one package, just like that.
Not 4, not 10, not 20... 16 only mags .
This is due to difficulties at customs.
The package will run for about two weeks.
I'm a new user on the forum, is there private correspondence?
Thank you.

Registered
My Oleg Doesn't Hurt Anymore. 馃憣
PM is done by clicking on a user name and then send message. Great price per piece, but half a grand + a little too rich for my blood for this year.
Also, I believe that US purchasers need to apply with ATF for an import authorization if the value of those mags exceeds 100$ or some stupid arbitrary thing like that, so there is large risk on the recipient end as well.
I'm not sure why you would assume the risk of sending that much $ worth of merchandise without being paid first. It is understandable that anyone on this forum will be leery of the deal. Good luck to you though.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
PM is done by clicking on a user name and then send message. Great price per piece, but half a grand + a little too rich for my blood for this year.
Also, I believe that US purchasers need to apply with ATF for an import authorization if the value of those mags exceeds 100$ or some stupid arbitrary thing like that, so there is large risk on the recipient end as well.
I'm not sure why you would assume the risk of sending that much $ worth of merchandise without being paid first. It is understandable that anyone on this forum will be leery of the deal. Good luck to you though.
I know the price of $100 per detail is ridiculous.
I count on decent people here in the forum, that's why I don't take prepayments.
AK community. )
Thank you.

Registered

You think people buying illegal kits and magazines from Russia are telling the ATF? Unless you're a moron they cant prove you ordered anything, you'll get a letter, you ignore it, if you're caught. Not to turn this into a discussion but either take the mags or don't. The only risk you are taking with this is giving some random Russian your address and name. He isn't even taking any money before you get the items. Unless there is some other angle here I am not seeing, I don't see how this could end with the buyer getting scammed. These mags are so dirt cheap in Russia he probably wouldn't mind losing a package or two.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Friends do not quarrel , as soon as a person receives a package that I sent, I will ask to write and show a photo here on the forum.
If the package does not pass, I will also write this and close the theme .
Thank you

Banned
It took me a while to find a mag in your Telegram profile photo but I finally did.

Registered
Just joined, 6 posts, 7, I guess, counting this.
@ $35/ea. Too good to be true? Possibly.
Good luck.

Super Moderator
Caveat Emptor guys. If a deal looks too good, it usually is.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts