AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have quite a few AK mags for sale. I have more mags that i will post up later. I also have springs, followers and floor plates.

I'm not 100% on the origin country on so mags, so if you have any assistance, feel free.

Being surplus magazines these are subject to imperfections such as scuff marks from storage or use, very small spots of rust, minor pitting, tiny dings, and so on. Any mags with major definiceances or serious nicks I will adjust price accordingly. Will sell best mags first, unless buyer wants specific mag, and will send buy photos of actual mag being sent. Shipping not included.

I'm located in Houston and will cut good price if buyer want to buy in bulk or come and pick up.

I not 100%on market price for these, so if they are way off let me know.

x3 Chinese Spineless steel mags = 10$ ea SOLD

x7 Yugo Mags, Bolt Hold Open = 15$ ea 4 Left

x5+ Russian mags (my slabsides and bakelite are not for sale quite yet)= 15$ ea SOLD

x4 Bulgarian Black enameled Mags = 11$ ea OBO

x2 Hungarian = 15$, very similar to russian

x1 Romanian = 15$ very similar to russian

x1 Plastic Black Waffle Mag, no internals. = 7$ ea SOLD

IMG_0898.JPG IMG_5033.JPG IMG_1982.JPG IMG_3358.JPG

Chinese and Yugo mags :smileak:

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
russian mags
IMG_2006.JPG

IMG_0660.JPG
one mag looks russian but doesn't hav weld marks on the feed lips. Picture of two mags together have similar factory markings "8" and "7"

IMG_6898.JPG

IMG_4288.JPG

Attachments

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
black waffle mag, no internals. I can add follower and spring, but i do not have right floor plate.

IMG_5800.JPG IMG_1736.JPG

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
  • Chinese Mags are SOLD
  • Most Yugo mags are sold, with 4 mags pending and 3 for sale still
  • All Russian mags are pending, first come first serve to whoever answers their phones and emails.
  • Bulgarian and Romanian mags are pending, first come first serve to whoever answers their phones and emails.
Shipping for 4 mags is 8$ domestic, and 14 for 12+ mags to 18 dollars for larger quantity of mags.

All these mag are pickups from the middle east and southwest asia. They have been tested for functionality.

These mags will fit your AK with the battlefield pickup finish perfectly.

Slabside mags are NOT currently for sale, bu everything has it's price. I have 3 russian Slabsides, only one has the correct floorplate, I have one Khyber Pass slabside copy, thinner metal.

I will have more AK mags for sale in December or January. I can source specific mags if requested. Like X number of Yugo mags, russian mags, etc.... :animak::smileak:

·
Registered
506 Posts
I'll take this:
black waffle mag, no internals. I can add follower and spring, but i do not have right floor plate.

PM sent for payment info.

·
Registered
459 Posts
  • Chinese Mags are SOLD
  • Most Yugo mags are sold, with 4 mags pending and 3 for sale still
  • All Russian mags are pending, first come first serve to whoever answers their phones and emails.
  • Bulgarian and Romanian mags are pending, first come first serve to whoever answers their phones and emails.
Shipping for 4 mags is 8$ domestic, and 14 for 12+ mags to 18 dollars for larger quantity of mags.

All these mag are pickups from the middle east and southwest asia. They have been tested for functionality.

These mags will fit your AK with the battlefield pickup finish perfectly.

Slabside mags are NOT currently for sale, bu everything has it's price. I have 3 russian Slabsides, only one has the correct floorplate, I have one Khyber Pass slabside copy, thinner metal.

I will have more AK mags for sale in December or January. I can source specific mags if requested. Like X number of Yugo mags, russian mags, etc.... :animak::smileak:
I will take 200 Chinese mags at $10 each.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Quick follow up for those buying mags here. Lance shipped out my mags as soon as I paid him. Thru no fault of his, a thief at the Post Office stole all of the mags and sent along the empty ripped up Priority Mail package in a plastic bag with a "Gee we're sorry about your missing stuff" label. Lance immediately issued me a refund. He is a stand up seller and I hope to do future business with him. Hopefully the postal thief will suffer something dire in his or her life soon.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I’ll take
the 4 Yugo bhos
2 Hungarians
1 Romy

1 - 20 of 20 Posts