AK Rifles banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who makes some cool attatchements fot the 7.62/14L. about 3 or 4 inches long. Thanks

·
Premium Member
7,600 Posts
I believe the Nodakspud 'Tabuk' flash hider would fit the bill.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Yugo Krink

What would be longer, I need to make my Yugo Krink 16 inches? The one I saw that replicates one in use didn't appeal to me cosmetically.

·
Premium Member
7,600 Posts
Re: Yugo Krink

bigbob76 said:
What would be longer, I need to make my Yugo Krink 16 inches? The one I saw that replicates one in use didn't appeal to me cosmetically.
blackthorneproducts.com has an extended Yugo Krink muzzle device for $35, that is the route I am going. It actually looks decent, and doesn't add a lot of weight to the muzzle.

I can't direct link to the product, but here is the description, just do a search for 'm92' on their site and it will come up:

AK Muzzle break, M92 style, Extended
$35.00

the other option is I think Artty62 still has some 'stubby supressor' type cans that will work, I'll see if I can fidn the link to his ad in teh Equipemtn Exchange. Will at Redjacket firearms can also make up muzzle devices i.e. fake cans, and Ohio Rapid Fire also offers fake cans (and I think they are on sale right now) for the M92

·
Registered
304 Posts
AK muzzle attachments

Thanks Dawg, good info. I'm also taking into account some info I stumbled across: fake cans can possibly be considered a suppressor by an over zealous BATF agent if it is possible to partially fill them with water, thereby reducing the sound of a shot being fired. I don't plan on doing anything illegal or anything to attract unwanted attention but certainly don't want to put myself in a position where I have to prove I'm not doing anything wrong. So far I like the M92 extended muzzle break you mentioned.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
L1A1 FH is right hand threaded.

It will fit a Yugo SKS, though.

·
Registered
340 Posts
iirc it is 5 inches, may have to cut the original fh and weld it on, i would just go with the $35.00 blackthorneproducts muzzle device, I agree it does not look half bad, and sell the orig.

·
Premium Member
7,600 Posts
Re: AK muzzle attachments

bigbob76 said:
Thanks Dawg, good info. I'm also taking into account some info I stumbled across: fake cans can possibly be considered a suppressor by an over zealous BATF agent if it is possible to partially fill them with water, thereby reducing the sound of a shot being fired. I don't plan on doing anything illegal or anything to attract unwanted attention but certainly don't want to put myself in a position where I have to prove I'm not doing anything wrong. So far I like the M92 extended muzzle break you mentioned.
All the fake supressors I have mentioned are solid aluminum with a hole approximate 1/2" in diameter throught he bore- they are specifically made so there is no way to convert them or have them function as a supressor. There is no way to fill them with water, they are not hollow.

Whomever posted that info on the web has no idea how a fake supressor is made, nor do they have any undestanding of how a real surpessor works. If you filled a tube with water attached to the front of the weapon it would likely burst its barrel.

Believe me when I say they are completely safe and legal, but in any case the extended M92 cone is the lightest option, and anyone with basic welding equipment can blind pin and weld it becuase it is steel.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts