AK Rifles banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why don't we get to see this at Shot Show as a clone option for the US market?
Instead we got a bunch of... other stuff.

This one is being reviewed in true fashion by GT thanks to Rifle Dynamics.

I saw a parts kit for sale out of Russia. Maybe this will become a new thing seen commonly here although currently it seems very pricey.

·
Registered
193 Posts
THATS FUNNY you posted this thread. I just finished watching that youtube. Garand Thumb has great reviews from a normal mans perspective with "real" Operators talent.

Im curious. Did you mean you've seen a AK-12 parts kit?

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Research Rifle Dynamics before giving them your money or your rifle/parts kit.

Jim Fuller is dirty.

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Garand Thumb has great reviews from a normal mans perspective with "real" Operators talent.
GT is not an operator; he is a SERE instructor, and has no combat experience.

There are multiple members of this forum, however, who do.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I haven't found anything bad about RD.
That means I did not come across anything bad, not that there is absolutely nothing wrong with them. I just don't know, never heard it till today.

I am not a customer because their prices manage to keep me away from their products.
Is there anything I or others should be concerned about RD?

The thread was created not to advertise on their behalf, but to bring light to the weapon some of us foolishly drool over.

·
Registered
2,646 Posts

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Garand Thumb puts his cred at risk by endorsing, and being in the public company of, known thieves.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
GT put out another video today together with Jim Fuller. He seemed to be quite infatuated with JF, or in other words kissing ass.

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
I saw that, could scarcely believe my eyes.

You know, I respected Garand Thumb, and have previously recommended him to new shooters - including my in-laws and teenage nieces.

This changes things, 180 degrees. I have lost respect for the man.

Very disappointing.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
JF sold Rifle Dynamics and stayed there to help out.
He will probably open up another one if there is no non-compete clause in their contract.

The only direct relationship I had with Rifle Dynamics was the purchase of a Romanian Dong a while back. Otherwise being in CA and not willing to spend a fortune on a tuned rifle, I never considered their rifles as a potential purchase.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It's possible GT is totally unaware of JF's past and business practices.
I never was aware till 15 minutes ago when I read your thread.

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
You were fortunate - good on you, Brother.

I thought like you did, that GT just didn’t know. It happens.

I wrote him after his first RD video was released and shared the details of what happened to me and to others here on AK Forum, and shared links in the text for his reference.

But I never got a response, and he’s since made two more.

Folks can draw their own conclusions, but I’m glad you didn’t get ripped off or get a lousy build like others, have.

On a more positive note, I had excellent results with Piece of History Firearms, LLC, a board sponsor, here.

Take care, my friend ...

Reactions: dixy2k
1 - 15 of 15 Posts