AK Rifles banner
41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Does anyone know the current status of Rusgunsmaster? I’m reading stuff here and other forums about the guy Gregory or Dimitri being arrested. Then there are parts kits being held at shipping centers in Russia and if they arrive to America some are confiscated by CBP. I recently messaged Rusgunsmaster about an inquiry and they responded. So I assume they are up and running. I am just at a loss to how safe it is to wire thousands overseas and to eventually receive a kit in return.
I just emailed them the other day about some trunnions, they responded. I believe their site is still up. I scored an AK12 kit from him a few months back and I know another member did as well. It is risky to lose your packages by customs. I feel like I was lucky to have been able to get all my kit

·
Registered
1 Posts
Very interesting information.
But there is no any materials of AK-12 kits?
What is different material with AK-15 or AK-47.
I am very interested with Material of AK-12.
Hope there are some good new information.

·
Registered
15 Posts
So what will you have to do to complete the build, they normally don’t come with bolt carrier, piston and front trunnion , is everything just standard AL-74 parts that you’ll need to complete the build

·
Registered
97 Posts
I paid extra to get everything. So I just had to get the receiver and barrel. It did have a questionable trunnion and bolt. But after research, and asking other guys about their AK12 kits and even going to M13 industries in Las Vegas I believe I have a working trunnion with bolt, if I don't, I have back up parts to make it work. Send Rusgunmaster an email, he does really good in keeping you in the loop and will send pics of the kit. I know there's a few members on here that have bought from him. Make sure you ask about shipping as well, if I recall correctly I think they do shipping from another country besides Russia that is more trade friendly with US.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts