AK Rifles banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a Nodak/Saiga AK-102 in the works via Ted Marshall and would like to ask for some owner pictures. I need something to tide me over until mine's completed!

TIA!

PS--Also a little info on your rifle would be much appreciated (builder, receiver used, etc.)

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Now that 'ptica' has joined our forum we will have the BEST of Russian weapons photos. :thumbsup:

Spasibo za samye luchshie fotografii Kalashnikova, ptica. :wink:

Here's my 105 CLONE and a 102 CLONE. They pale in comparison to the above photos however. :oops: The 105 I just finished (from scratch) on a NDS receiver with Ted's engraving and the 102 was a Bulgarian Arsenal ready-to-SBR 106 series. The muzzle devices came from Chris at AK-USA.

I show them both simply because they look the same but for the magazines.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
This thread makes me so resentful...I'm moving to a state where I can own an SBR. Stupid Michigan laws..I can own a full auto SBR but I can't own a SEMI SBR. Makes a lot of sense, obviously.

Very nice rifles, guys.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Here are some pics of the AK-102 replica that Ted built for me a couple of years ago.

Here with a Junker-2 air rifle and Russian armor vest:

Receiver cloes-ups:

Front end close-ups:

Russian gas block / front sight base:

Russian 500-meter rear sight:

AKS-74 vs. AK-74M/100 series trigger guard comparison:

Russian AK-102/105 vs. AK-104 muzzle booster comparison:

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Tomovich said:
I need that 500M RR sight bad.
Ted will actually cut some hash marks and stamp a "4" and "5" on my Saiga sight. He did the same thing on the rear sight I used on my SLR-105 and it looks pretty damned good.

Thanks for the pics, guys. I sure look forward to getting mine!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts