AK Rifles banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not the seller and I already gots mine; just thought I'd share the news with y'all!

http://www.rusmilitary.com/html/c-deact_furniture.htm

Looks like just the stock bodies, but the trunnions and hardware can be found elsewhere. Also of note is that the triangle stocks appear to be of the AKS-74 smooth-buttplate variety, rather than the more commonly seen AKS-74U ribbed buttplate.

FWIW.

·
Super Moderator
9,412 Posts
That's what this discussion board is about....

Thanks for the link!!!!

·
Registered
719 Posts
Does any one know if you can swap the solid poly folder with the skeleton, (pull hinge pin and swap)?
Shooter did you order from these guys? has anyone? I've been checking out their items and would like to hear some feedback about them. TIA :wink:

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
SixM said:
Does any one know if you can swap the solid poly folder with the skeleton, (pull hinge pin and swap)?
You can but there are differences in the Russian and Bulgie stocks.
The Russan stock's hinge is "shorter" than the Bulgie and the pin is bigger.
You can mod the Bulgie stock to fit a Russian trunnion, but not the other way around.

Russian stock/trunnion on top, Bulgie on the bottom.

Shooter did you order from these guys? has anyone? I've been checking out their items and would like to hear some feedback about them. TIA :wink:

Rusmilitary is a great company and they have some nice pieces.
I recommend them higly.
If they have it in stock, they ship fast.
Everything have ordered from them has gotten to me in 10-14 days.
Not bad for bieing half way around the world :wink:

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SixM said:
If you have the late-model Izhmash triangle or poly stock and the correct trunnion, yes. The early Izhmash and Bulgy triangle stocks use the smaller-diameter hinge pin and a slightly different trunnion, IIRC.

ETA - d'oh! Refer to Z-Recto's pic above.

Shooter did you order from these guys?
Not the stocks, but I've ordered other items from FSU in the past and he's always come through. You can order with your credit card, which gives you an extra layer of security should the deal go south, plus he doesn't charge your card until the product actually ships.

Bear in mind that the prices on his site are in UK Pounds, so when figuring your total, remember to convert to USD and subtract the 17% VAT tax (unless otherwise noted on the site).

·
Registered
719 Posts
Great info, thanks guys! I like what I hear about Rusmilitary, some neat stuff there. :dance:

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Mmmmmmmm...........Mmmmmmmmmm...........folders!

Just ordered four! Thanks. :wink:

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
No, no total with shipping. Just a total amount ordered in ?'s and a reminder that I qualify for the 17.5% discount. We shall see......... :neutral: :wink:

·
Registered
176 Posts
I'm no limey....so what is the conversion from pounds to the almighty dollar? If a handguard set is 59 pounds, what is that in US dollars? Thanks!

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
DWarner said:
I'm no limey....so what is the conversion from pounds to the almighty dollar? If a handguard set is 59 pounds, what is that in US dollars? Thanks!

59.00 GBP United Kingdom Pounds = 102.960 USDUnited States Dollars

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
DWarner said:
There's a link to a currency converter right at the bottom of the page on the FSU web site... :goof:

·
Registered
227 Posts
I wonder how many they had. I say had, because I figure this post alone will get them to sell out. I just tried to order 2 more myself. I hope I got in line early enough. I really shouldn't be spending the bucks, but I must have more of these for future projects.

·
Registered
2,147 Posts
I have a stock that I may be willing to part with. I ordered the "kit" from Andrei on 8/3/05 and only received the stock. I've been in touch with him and supposedly the hardware is on it's way. Was rumored to have been shipped directly out of Russia 12/2?/05. I'll wait untill the end of this month and then bail on my project. Once again I have the stock only. E-mail me if interested and I'll save the info untill the end of February when I'll make the decision to sell if the hardware has not arrived.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Robpiat said:
Tomovich...did it give you a total with shipping or do you have to wait and see?
I just order 2 of the polys from rusmilitary and the was 14GBP (pounds) for shipping.

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
arashi said:
Robpiat said:
Tomovich...did it give you a total with shipping or do you have to wait and see?
I just order 2 of the polys from rusmilitary and the was 14GBP (pounds) for shipping.
Weird, I wonder why...........anyway.........as long as mine come I'm good with it! :wink:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts