AK Rifles banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know they had a hella deal on Romanian 30rnd mags going for awhile. But at that time I was still working at McDonalds, struggling to put gas in my car, and barely able to pay for insurance. I rarely got a chance to buy mags, I had to force myself to get 11 Bulgarian waffle mags for my SHTF stash.

Any idea if AIMsurplus will be getting anymore like that in for that cheap again? If so I'll dump a full paycheck on it without a blink of an eye.

·
Registered
11,437 Posts
screamingdemon said:
I know they had a hella deal on Romanian 30rnd mags going for awhile. But at that time I was still working at McDonalds, struggling to put gas in my car, and barely able to pay for insurance. I rarely got a chance to buy mags, I had to force myself to get 11 Bulgarian waffle mags for my SHTF stash.

Any idea if AIMsurplus will be getting anymore like that in for that cheap again? If so I'll dump a full paycheck on it without a blink of an eye.

Maybe. They took the ad down once before (that I know of) for two days, but it was back up for the same price later.

The Hungarian mags at AIM Surplus and Copes are ABOUT the same price the Romanians were, but will have finish wear. If you need to stock up, buy some of those in the mean time.

·
Super Moderator
10,310 Posts
If money is that tight, you have better things in your life to save for or spend on than AK mags.

Hootbro

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hootbro said:
If money is that tight, you have better things in your life to save for or spend on than AK mags.

Hootbro
Well it was, but now that I've got a hell of a lot better job I've got money falling out my ass so to speak. Sorta the reason I'm stocking up on a lot of stuff now before/if the SHTF in Washington this coming election.

So far the list consists of ass loads of 30rnd mags, atleast ten 75rnd drums, bayonets, but most importantly 3 more AK rifles. One Chinese AK47S, AK74, and a SHTF setup AK in 7.62x39. So you just might enjoy my future posts a lot more than the current ones.

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Not a bad idea...I remember the AWB, most folks said "never happen", then changed their tune to "oh shit" afterwards.

I learned the hard way to "buy it cheap and stack it deep" or "you snooze, you lose". Those $7 mags may turn into $20 mags if things get sticky. Seen it before. Right now NIW AR mags are $10, ask yourself how much you would have paid during the ban for those same mags.

ETA; how about those $3 ak-74 mags fellas ?? Remember those ?? :cool:

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
surf99 said:
How bout some ammo to feed them with?
Well that's a given. Gotta stock up on 7.62x39, .223, and 9mm. But I work so much now I don't shoot near as much as I use to. So it should start stackin' pretty quick if I don't watch it, that'd be nice. :grin:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts