AK Rifles banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have decided on the ultimak rail, and that seems to mean that an aimpoint is the way to go. However I am currently torn between the H1 and the C3.

I have read all about and seen pictures of the micro's on here. And I agree that they look sexy and keep the lines of the AK clean. However I am also cheap, and thus the C3 does sound really nice. Especially considering CTD has the 2x C3's on special right now.

From what I have read, both will flourish in the heat of the Ultimak, both will last until I forget that I own this weapon, and both will allow useof irons. However the micro is less that half of the weight, is tiny, is sexy, and you guys love it. And the C3 can have some magnification, isn't as cool, and is cheap.

What do you fellows think of this choice. Any general comments on these two that haven't been mentioned? Should I spend more money on ammo and buy the 2x C3, should I cut things down the middle and go with the 1x C3, or should I just man up and go with the micro?

Thank you

·
Registered
14,916 Posts
Man up and go with the Micro, you will thank yourself later.

If you do go with the C3, get the standard 1x. You're defeating the point of a red dot when you add magnification to it, especially out at a "Scout" position.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts