AK Rifles banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,322 Posts
Yup, they mainly fit the SAR-3. On the other rifles, the Weiger mags need the sides of the front locking lug strap ground down.

Hootbro

G

·
I modified them as Hoot said to fit my .223 Saigas. Flawless functioning with a bullet guide/feed ramp installed in the rifle.

Noah

·
Registered
488 Posts
FWIW, the front of the mag well in a Norinco .223 (model 84S) would have to be widened to accept the E.G .223 mag...

I'd advise against this for this application.

Lollygagger :neutral:

·
Super Moderator
10,322 Posts
Lollygagger said:
FWIW, the front of the mag well in a Norinco .223 (model 84S) would have to be widened to accept the E.G .223 mag...

I'd advise against this for this application.

Lollygagger :neutral:
I would advise against it also. Norinco .223 mags can still be had for $30 if you look around.

Also, the first rule of grinding anything, is to grind the cheapest part first. :goof:

Hootbro

·
Registered
118 Posts
Yeah I've seen them. Just picked up a couple of arsenal 20rd ones for less than one of those. Next payday I will get a couple from apex.

·
Technical Advisor
15,980 Posts
Yeah I've seen them. Just picked up a couple of arsenal 20rd ones for less than one of those. Next payday I will get a couple from apex.
Except the 5.56 waffles are not drop in fit for a 3 series Romanian AK if that is the application.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts