AK Rifles banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aim surplus has bulgarian steel 30 rounders for 12.95. These any good? Also 44mag has new Hungarin 30s for 14.95.. Anybody with experice on those?

·
Super Moderator
10,307 Posts
Both are good mags and in new condition. Either vendor is good to deal with but I would look for value in the cheaper priced Bulgys from AIM and get them.

·
Registered
392 Posts
The Bulgarian mags are nice, they come sealed and have a thin coat of oil on them, just need to be wiped down and they're good to go.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Thought I heard that AIM's new Bulgarian steel mags were coming with plastic followers now. Not a big concern, but want to know what I am buying.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
TomM said:
Thought I heard that AIM's new Bulgarian steel mags were coming with plastic followers now. Not a big concern, but want to know what I am buying.
I purchased some Bulgarian mags from Cope's a while back that came packaged exactly like the ones AIM is offering and they did have plastic followers.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Gonzo_Beyondo said:
[quote="A_shizzle07":1wtm2vz9]Also 44mag has new Hungarin 30s for 14.95.. Anybody with experice on those?
Yes, they are perfect with a really nice finish.
I wouldn't hesitate.

As for Bulgarian mags, I don't know.[/quote:1wtm2vz9]

I bought 10 of these from 44mag and after I got them I went back for 10 more. I'll buy more as soon as I get the cash if they are still around. Great mags in pristine shape

·
Registered
789 Posts
Dan's Ammo also has the same excellent condition Hungarian mags for a little less money than what Cope' s is selling them for.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts