AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
14,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since a lot of us got into AK's back in the 80's, Afghanistan has always been closely associated with Kalashnikov's for me.

I picked this Afghan war rug up last year. I'm sure this is a post-Russian occupation manufactured rug, but it's still pretty interesting.

Here's a link for info on these things:

http://www.rugreview.com/stuf/afgwar.htm

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Seeing pics of your rug inspired me,I had always wanted one but seeing yours sent me on a quest!Here's mine.......

·
Registered
6,478 Posts
I have a hotlink saved to ebay running the listings on war rugs. I want one for my den after seeing you guys post these the last couple of months. It's funny my wife walked by while I was looking at them and said 'oh, you're looking for a new rug for under the kitchen or dining room table? I like that color... huh, what is that picture of ..... ' :lol: end of the conversation was 'That will have to stay in your den :mrgreen: '

·
Registered
14,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
TravisAasen said:
I have a hotlink saved to ebay running the listings on war rugs. I want one for my den after seeing you guys post these the last couple of months. It's funny my wife walked by while I was looking at them and said 'oh, you're looking for a new rug for under the kitchen or dining room table? I like that color... huh, what is that picture of ..... ' :lol: end of the conversation was 'That will have to stay in your den :mrgreen: '

:twisted:

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
I need to get off my lazy ass and get one! :grin:

·
Registered
881 Posts
TheRealSundance said:
I need to get off my lazy ass and get one! :grin:
Yep, me too! Templar emailed me some links but I haven't gotten around to it yet :oops:

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Wow! Those are nice! ..as I slide off to do a little shopping. :twisted:

If it weren't for gun forums, I would never know of all the things I am missing in my life! :wink:

·
Registered
791 Posts
I am so sick of seeing those!!!!!!! Everytime I see one I have to swing by Ebay and start looking. Its just a matter of time............Aaaarrrrggghhh :evil: You guys are killing my bank account.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Okay, I know this is an old thread to ressurect, but I finally got one and had to show it off...

I love the idea of an AK themed and sized rug!

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
I'm glad you dug this thread out,lets see everyones favorite War Rugs! :grin:

·
Registered
11,437 Posts
LOL!!

You know people who have email addresses and such... and add "x"s in front of it...?

LOOK AT THE BOTTOM OF THE RUG!!!

xXxMadeInAfghanistanxXx

Do I ask WTF... or... stare for awhile?

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
cruzie27 said:
Hmm,.. very nice.

heres mine and my SA-M5

and without the rifle,...

i dont know why,.. but i have a feeling this may be a "victory" themed rug
Nice rug, bro...

Where'd you get it?... :wink:

·
Registered
350 Posts
Well its not a war rug, but its one I got outside FOB Salerno in Afghanistan.

Its my living room rug now:grin:

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Its time to bring this one back to life, for the new Guys! :grin:

1 - 20 of 55 Posts