AK Rifles banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got three favorites on DVD but who else has more...

the beast
9 POTA ( russian spoken, but equipment wise a kiler movie)
Red Dawn

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Its kinda corny but,"Rambo 3" is kinda interesting and the first part of "Proof Of Life" has some good footage.

·
Super Moderator
9,412 Posts
You need to pickup Dolph Lundgren in Red Scorpion.

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
I'm not sure if you're looking for serious movies, but there's a movie about Russian partisans during WWII called Come and See.

All I will say is that it's not a movie for women or children.

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Any suggestions are welcomed....I will triage them as they come in... :twisted:

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
"The Winter War" is praised all across gunboards.com

Story:

Russia attacked Finland in late November 1939. This film tells the story of a Finnish platoon of reservists from the municipality of Kauhava in the province of Pohjanmaa/Osttrobottnia who leave their homes and go to war. The film focuses on the farmer brothers Martti and Paavo Hakala.

Now that I have Netflix I might have to start renting these movies I keep hearing about. Problem is finding alot of the old ones.

·
Registered
89 Posts
the winter war is good, it needs to be in every gun nuts collection. you can get it from BEle and Blade.

also the orginal Stalingrad is very good. but there more WW2 mosin type stuff not AK.

Ronald

edit

http://www.warshows.com/Detail.bok?no=7739

a great video/dvd sight.

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the link and tips...

·
Registered
551 Posts
Guys, ever see the Russian flic, "House of Fools?" about the first war in Chechnya. AK74's galore and a few SVD's, including a female sniper with one. Not a bad movie, kind of weird, but rentable.

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Starivojnik said:
Howz about "Spies Like Us" ?

there was that James Bond movie where they were driving a T80 in the streets.
golden eye,....i like the jack asses chaseing them in the trucks shooting there AK's on FA at a tank

·
Registered
551 Posts
Dieter122 said:
MauserMark said:
Guys, ever see the Russian flic, "House of Fools?" about the first war in Chechnya. AK74's galore and a few SVD's, including a female sniper with one. Not a bad movie, kind of weird, but rentable.
female snipers are hot :twisted:

well, in theory, but some are just nasty
yeah, I think the one in this movie is a blonde russian chic (or chechen) can't remember. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
89 Posts
hum House of Fools...off to see if i can find it.

Ronald

1 - 18 of 18 Posts