1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
looks like it has a rpk style barrel.

·
Registered
446 Posts
why do those guys like to tape there rifles up like that. i saw one of em with frickin' smurf stickers on it. WTF

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
turbothis said:
bling-bling tape! :lol:
Yup, that's exactly what that is... BLING-BLING - third world gangsta style!!!!

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
fullautotogo said:
why do those guys like to tape there rifles up like that. i saw one of em with frickin' smurf stickers on it. WTF
I had a Yugo kit with a 90210 sticker on it!!! :neutral:

·
Registered
6,220 Posts
MrKrink said:
fullautotogo said:
I had a Yugo kit with a 90210 sticker on it!!! :neutral:
Ive seen a bunch of war-vet Yugo SKS rifles plastered with 90210 stickers on them, must have been a hell of a hit over there...

·
Super Moderator
10,312 Posts
WarBaby said:
Ive seen a bunch of war-vet Yugo SKS rifles plastered with 90210 stickers on them, must have been a hell of a hit over there...
There is a post floating around that explained the stickers.

IIRC, there was a metric ton buttload of gum/candy that was brought in during the civil war that had these stickers with them. This gum/candy almost became a quasi currency with the troops and was heavily traded and passed off. So like any troop in a fox hole in a shit war with 90210 stickers, the rest is history.

I actually seen a Yugo SKS with "Hello Kitty" stickers on it.

Hootbro

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
The stickers came in a piece of chewing gum. They had naked ckicks, 90210, and many other theme stickers that came with gum.

As for it looking like a RPK barrel, I think its a normal sized barrel but has copper or gold wire warped around it making it look thicker.

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
Slant cut receiver in the rear??

He needs a thumbhole stock for that baby!

KyAKGuy

·
Premium Member
7,600 Posts
in a similar vien, I have several black Bulgy AK-74 mags with all sorts of troop decor on it. One has european sports car stickers, another has some guys address scratched on it, and the best of the collection has the "Metallica" logo carved into it witht he phrase "I am a soldier, but not forever' below.

I'll dig them out and take some pics when I get a chance.

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Nicely worn Chinese Type 56 he's got there. When/if he does a bit of firing, I wonder how his yellow tape fares on that barel.

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
Wow, Afghani reflective tape weapon decoration is truly without equal.

#1 in Poppy fields

#1 in tape based firearm jeweling

1 - 20 of 65 Posts