AK Rifles banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Gang
I have a Russian Tula Krink kit and wanted some advice on the parts I need to be compliant. Also does anybody recommend a builder? I'm trying to make it as original looking as possible. Im using a bluejack barrel and a 74ullc receiver. Any help most appreciated.

·
Registered
94 Posts
As far as compliance, US parts can be: barrel, receiver, fcg (3 parts) and muzzle device or fake supressor. That makes it 6 US parts.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Use Troy at InRange (he's a member.) He did mine with exactly the same components and it's unbelieveably well done. Troy has done more Krink builds than almost anyone. My rifle runs perfectly and is accurate. If you use a less experienced builder, you run the risk of getting a gun that runs poorly or not at all. Also if you are SBRing, I don't believe you need 922r components.

·
Registered
4,889 Posts
I highly recommend Cameron87 from here. Here's mine that he did-

Here's a link to his thread about the build - http://www.theakforum.net/forums/17-krinkovs/166555-couple-74u-tula-s.html

His finish match is so damn spot on. It's one of the very few that doesn't come off as gray. I still can't believe how authentic she looks, especially for the price in which I paid. I hate to sound like a commercial, but Cameron has earned it... she's my favorite gun and the build I am most proud of. Good luck!

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Don't have to worry about the compliance issues on an SBR.

Check out Mario at Piece of History Firearms

1 - 7 of 7 Posts