AK Rifles banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You need an adjustment tool. Despite what is said about Tapco, I have one of their tools and it works well.

·
Registered
10 Posts
moose said:
i've used a "C" clamp and a stack of washers :cool:
Hey GOOD IDEA, why didn't I think of that. Dohhhh! I tried the C-clap and where your taking about the washers I used a piece of wood with drilled out area for the pin. It didn't work a darn. Wood just crushed and the pin didn't move. How come you're so smart! waaaaashers.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Be careful, some of the chinese front sight adjustment tools were made for chinese guns and the front sight drift barrel is slightly smaller than the east european version, I bought a chinese one and for the life of me I couldnt get the sight to budge, I thought it was froze until I realized it was bigger than the hole in the adjustment tool.
The B square tool is wonderful and not too expensive. I have one and cherish it.
Scott

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Bossman said:
Be careful, some of the chinese front sight adjustment tools were made for chinese guns and the front sight drift barrel is slightly smaller than the east european version, I bought a chinese one and for the life of me I couldnt get the sight to budge, I thought it was froze until I realized it was bigger than the hole in the adjustment tool.
The B square tool is wonderful and not too expensive. I have one and cherish it.
Scott
These work fine if you drill the hole out bigger. That's what I did. No problems.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts