AK Rifles banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to have an overall length of 26" or greater to meet local laws. What's the best way to get my Yugo underfolder to hit over 26"?

·
Registered
11,437 Posts
If the grenade launcher is legal in your area, you could have a grenade launcher permenantly attatched... that would add 6" to the gun, AND would look cool. The grenade launcher acts as a kind of muzzle break when shooting regular ammo, and if you flip up the gas shutoff valve and use blanks, you can use it to launch grenades or tennis balls.

It would be cool, authintic, and would make the rifle the legal length.

·
Registered
11,437 Posts
Starivojnik said:
You see this is your fault. Now I want to lauch tennis balls but its too dark outside to see. :mad:
Since when is that a problem? :grin:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do you know where I can find the Yugo Spigots? I have access to a machine shop with any tools I need but need dimensions/measurements.

·
Registered
11,437 Posts
You can buy them for $40 each... check the thread that is labled "My latest P.I.A. project".

·
Registered
158 Posts
There's always the barrel extension that Tapco sells for the AMD 65 that will give you 5".

·
Registered
163 Posts
weasel_master said:
Do you know where I can find the Yugo Spigots? I have access to a machine shop with any tools I need but need dimensions/measurements.
w_m
Try pookies web site,should be a drawing there

1 - 10 of 10 Posts