AK Rifles banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
i want to send a "for that price you better hand deliver it and kiss my ass" type of IM,...at that price your+recive+compliance parts your better off getting a WASR-10

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Don't be too harsh....I don't know about a crackhead..........anyone can hope and dream. :smile: You do have to look at the details though. He did DEMIL the kit which is an absolute pain in the ass on a Romanian. Quite frankly, after having demilled many, that's worth something.......... :wink:

·
Registered
589 Posts
Nice. Some sucker is going to get robbed by that guy. A matching number hand select kit with a G2 FCG is going for $130 shipped from Cope's.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Tomovich said:
Don't be too harsh....I don't know about a crackhead..........anyone can hope and dream. :smile: You do have to look at the details though. He did DEMIL the kit which is an absolute pain in the ass on a Romanian. Quite frankly, after having demilled many, that's worth something.......... :wink:
I kind of have to agree from this point of view also.

I figure my billable time in my normal work hours is about $25.00-30.00 and hour. Taking your time and not rushing. De-milling one would take around 2 hrs. I'd say my time is worth something and in that scenario it would be an extra $50 to $60 dollars.

Would I pay that much -- No. But then again someone that doesn't want to do all the 'dirty' work might see it as a decent price.

Just my opinion.

DK

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
That WAS my point...............it's actually NOT that bad of a deal when you THINK about it but I notice something about these forums. I see it happen a lot actually. A whole shitload of people post BEFORE they think rather than after............. :roll:

No offense boys................I love ya all (so to speak). :wink:

:lol:

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
:shock: Man I got 3 Romy G kits I'm selling with the extra side folder and I'm not asking that much!

·
Registered
74 Posts
he had 2 listed for 140 demilled with a 30 round mag. i think that is pretty good. just my $.02

·
Super Moderator
10,293 Posts
CornFedHusker said:
Nice. Some sucker is going to get robbed by that guy. A matching number hand select kit with a G2 FCG is going for $130 shipped from Cope's.
Robbed would imply the seller forced money from someone. It will go down two possible ways.

1. He finds the right uninformed sucker and is blessed with good fortune and more $$.

or

2. Actual market forces take effect and he has to actually drop the price to sell.

Kinda rubs me wrong when everybody uses the word "robbed" or "gouging" when it come to a nonessential luxury item like a AK kit. People can take it or leave it. Life lessons like this will educate the uninformed or stupid. It is not like he is trying to sell a generator after a hurricane for 1000% profit.

Hootbro

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
The "so to speak" was suppossed to cover ANY possible misunderstanding............. :wink:

And that was a VERY masculine wink............. :cool:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts