AK Rifles banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a link to this place over on Glocktalk and just registered. I figured I'd post a pic to livin' it up a little bit.

Here's my Romanian SAR-2 in all her glory...

·
Registered
488 Posts
This is my Romanian 5.45x39mm weapon...

It is basically the same gun, but a earlier importation. It was designated as a ROMAK 2.

Lollygagger :wink:

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Looks Great!

I had a couple SAR-2's but now only one..It shoot nice.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dieter122 said:
SAR2 are fine rifles, helluva accurate too
They pack one hell of a punch too. Here's almost a half inch thick peice of steel it punched through from about 25-30 yds...

·
Registered
336 Posts
I picked up two SAR-2s during the ban - just after my first AK - a SAM-7. The SAR-2s ran about $300 at AIM.

These three rifles (in about a two-month period in 2002) began a process that has has absolutely drained my recreational budget ever since!!!! Then it happened wth AR-15s, and UZIs, M1, FALs, and H&K 91s. What's next?

SAR-2s are fabulous weapons for the money. Slap a Kobra on it and you have a serious weapon. Slap on the wire folder and it is easily stored. Let's keep the secret to ourselves so I can pick up another on the cheap! :smile:

·
Registered
697 Posts
SAR-2 said:
I found a link to this place over on Glocktalk and just registered. I figured I'd post a pic to livin' it up a little bit.

Here's my Romanian SAR-2 in all her glory...

Hey.......You could put an eye out with that thing. :twirl:

Welcome to the club.
Joel

1 - 12 of 12 Posts