Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just somethin i found on the net. :mrgreen:

My neighbor's little daughter, Catherine (who was about 4), told me she wanted to be President one day. Both of her parents, liberal Democrats, were standing there with us as I asked Catherine, "If you were President, what is the first thing you would do?"

Catherine replied, "I would give houses to all the homeless people." "That's a very worthwhile goal, Catherine." I told her, "But you don't have to wait until you're President to do that. You can come over to my house, clean up all the dog poop in the back yard, and I'll pay you five dollars. Then we can go over to the grocery store where the homeless guy hangs out, and you can give him the five dollars to use for a new house."

Catherine thought it over for a second, while her mom glared at me, and Catherine replied, "Why doesn't the homeless guy come over to clean up the dog poop and you can pay him the five dollars."

Welcome to the Republican Party, Catherine.

·
Registered
4,359 Posts
A_shizzle07 said:
Catherine replied, "Why doesn't the homeless guy come over to clean up the dog poop and you can pay him the five dollars."
Probably because Mr. Homeless guy is a schizophrenic and spends his days talking to himself?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.