AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My first born.
Born 7-10-08, 11:25pm, 8lbs 12oz. 21" long
With a full head of hair like her daddy had when he was born!

Her and I taking a nap, Day of delivery. (It was 16 hours for labor, so both Mom and Dad were tired)

These are her and Mom this weekend. (She wouldn't let me post any pictures of her in the hospital.) :lol:

Just thought I'd share.
Can't wait to start shopping for her first gun. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
Congrats..

Looks like you have two beautiful girls in your life.

And looks like down the line we will have new forum member when she gets older....passing down the tradition.

Really Congrats!!

·
Registered
5,054 Posts
Beautiful! check out that head of hair!

·
Registered
6,256 Posts
Hope she has a happy and healthy life. Beautiful little girl, I can see already she's got you wrapped around her little finger.

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
MotorcityMan said:
lilmoose0 said:
Just thought I'd share.
:mrgreen:
I'm glad you did, What a beautiful baby! I'm happy for you brother, we're working on our first too. What did you name her?
Thanks!
Good Luck (The fun is in trying!!) You won't be able to stop smiling!
Jasmine

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
That is great man, the litle girl is a cutie, and I know you and Mom are some proud parents. I know it gives you a different perspective. Well,
I imagine it does anyway. Congratulations. :smile:

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Congratulations, and glad to hear that all are well!!! :wink:
Girls are awesome to have as kids--- they are ultimately much closer to their dads! :grin:
Your wife could have at least waited another day to have the same birthday as me! :mrgreen:

Tony

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
AGG said:
Your wife could have at least waited another day to have the same birthday as me! :mrgreen:

Tony

Ok. I'll let you tell my wife that but wait until I get the popcorn and a good seat before you start the show. :twisted: :lol:

Yea I have a guy at work who's b-day is on the 11th. She almost made it. She only had 35 minutes to go.

But the cool thing is that I was born on the 6th and my wife exactly a week later on the 13th. So that puts the baby in the middle. I guess we'll just have to do something special for all of us on her birthday. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Tyrvidar said:
Cute man, mines about to pop out in a couple of days as well.
Congrats and good luck to you too!

P.S. get as much sleep now while you can. :wink:

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
lilmoose0 said:
Tyrvidar said:
Cute man, mines about to pop out in a couple of days as well.
Congrats and good luck to you too!

P.S. get as much sleep now while you can. :wink:
haha... so I guess I can't clean it up and put it in the gun safe? :( if only it were that easy.

·
Registered
446 Posts
congrats man. my little girl just hit her teens and god help me. all i can say is cherish every moment they don't stay little long. but they'll always be your little girl.

·
Banned
118 Posts
What a cutie! I can't wait to find some lucky girl to have kids with. And if I have a girl, man am I going to have to watch out for her when she's 16 and the boys start a knockin' on my front door!!

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
congrats man! gorgeous wife and adorable little girl

1 - 20 of 39 Posts