AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Grandson... first Grandchild...

Guess who's gettin all of Grandpa's Gun collection now?

:twisted:

Due mid December 2008

·
Registered
958 Posts
Congratulations. I've got four of the little ankle biters and they are the best. The coolest part is they think Granddaddy is the cats meow. :dance:

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
When they get a little bigger, see if they can get a profile shot during the ultrasound. We got them for both of ours and it is so amazing because you can clearly see how they are going to look. Profile gives you a much better view than straight on.

Congratulations, enjoy every moment of what is coming because it goes by way too fast.

:wink:

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Congrats!

So, do you want to be known as papaw, grandad, granpaw or something else?

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks fella's!

grp said:
Congrats!

So, do you want to be known as papaw, grandad, granpaw or something else?
You know... I haven't given it much thought. I guess I will just let him decide what works for him.

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
:twisted:
You know how that goes! Either you decide or the parents will :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Congrats bro. The wife and I are expecting our first boy around the first week in Oct.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Pee Paw is it! That is what I called my grandfather. I hope he loves you as much as I loved my Pee Paw. Congratulations!

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
brownstown said:
All right!! Another forum member :grin:

Congrats..
I should probably go ahead and grab him a user name eh? :mrgreen:

Pee Paw it shall be! :dance:

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Now knowing I have not got to deal with Doll houses and such I just bought him this to complete the "M1 family" collection. This is the later variant from about 1942. The Military version of the Thompson.

Caught up with Blain at Atlantic over email and worked it out. He had one in stock.

He will own it some day. Along with the M1 Garand, M1 Carbine, M14/M1A and M16/AR15 parts of the family.... and all the other Commie guns too I guess.

Anyone know a cheap source of Thompson 30 round stick mags?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts