AK Rifles banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As inspired by all the laminate in Tantal's wood thread, I figured I should post these. I didn't know if I should post them in that thread, or in a new thread, so I took the safe route. Enjoy:

·
Registered
8,426 Posts
As inspired by all the laminate in Tantal's wood thread, I figured I should post these. I didn't know if I should post them in that thread, or in a new thread, so I took the safe route. Enjoy:
Man, nice lumber, man! I wish you had added them to my thread, that's what it's for! It would have bumped the quality of that thread up a few notches, that's for sure. I've never had anything of this sort in my collection before.

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Man, nice lumber, man! I wish you had added them to my thread, that's what it's for! It would have bumped the quality of that thread up a few notches, that's for sure. I've never had anything of this sort in my collection before.
I'd be happy to repost them in your thread and then have the mods nuke this one :)

·
Registered
8,426 Posts
They certainly deserve their own thread, but I'd be honored if you did that, and it would be really cool to have them all in one place for future reference. I just don't have anything that early that I can post in that other thread to make it more encompassing. They can be in both places, too, I'd think, although I guess the mods seem to frown on repeat posts from time to time here. Do what you think is best, but I certainly wanted you to know that you're more than welcome to post in any of my thread anytime!

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
They certainly deserve their own thread, but I'd be honored if you did that, and it would be really cool to have them all in one place for future reference. I just don't have anything that early that I can post in that other thread to make it more encompassing. They can be in both places, too, I'd think, although I guess the mods seem to frown on repeat posts from time to time here. Do what you think is best, but I certainly wanted you to know that you're more than welcome to post in any of my thread anytime!

This is what I was talking about in the forum moderator thread. Along with previous posts, this would be good addition to a T1-3 reference sticky.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts