AK Rifles banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Put to music.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_soLd9FrNNI&feature=user

I'm the white dude. I'm not, nor claim to be baller with an AK. This is just some photos my buddy took while me and another buddy goofed around (safely) with my AK's.

Sometimes watching yourself lets you see what you suck at.

I learned that I need to get better at keeping my head up and watching the target during weapon manipulation and that I need to keep moving when im not shooting, and that shooting is always fun.[/url]

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the encouraging words! That was a pretty smooth mag change as I recall. :grin:

Unfortunately, my buddy doesn't have a video feature on his camera, but can take rapid succession shots like nobody's business. So while we got to shoot paper, he got to shoot us! He has a lens that lets him see into the future practically. The full res pictures are rad. Next time we're out, I'll try to snag some video.

this is only HD, he had to shrink the raw file from like 8mb to 600kb or so

actually, scratch that, these are hella reduced, but still look really good, IMO. My boy has almost as much $ invested in camera stuff as I do gun stuff.

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
In the pic above, it looks like your light is canted downward, but I think it's the flex in the hose clamps that's doing that from the recoil.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah, after tossing the rifle down when it ran dry, the flashlight canted. I had to crank it down again. the hose clamp flashlight mount is super tacticool! :goof:

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Nice :cool: looks like the WASR2 may be a bit problematic?

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
markdl000 said:
yeah, it had the audacity to run out of ammo. :wink:
that is just unacceptable :goof:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts