AK Rifles banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A young Native American raised in the city was asked by the tribe to come home and lead after his father the Chief, had passed away. Of course the young man was proud to go home and lead but was inexperienced in the native ways. The tribal members asked, "Chief, winter is coming what should we do? He said, "Let me meditate in my teepee and I will return with the answer." He entered his teepee and checked his weather channel app on his I-phone. He came out a few hours later and said, "It looks to be a cooler winter than most. Let's gather fire wood for a week". At the end the week they asked again and again the new chief retired to his teepee and checked his weather app. He said, "It will be a colder winter than originally thought, gather firewood another week. This went on for some time, each time the prediction is a worse winter and each time they gathered more wood. Exasperated, the young Chief called the Weather channel and asked, "Are you guys sure that now it's gonna be coldest winter ever?" The weather guy says, "It's gotta be... the Indians are gathering firewood like crazy!"

HI-OHHHHHH! :party:

·
Registered
21,750 Posts
honk honk :dance:

red_potatoes.jpg

I don't know what's okay anymore...

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OMG! LOL! Dude, that is too funny! O'le rotty must be off line, cause he usually, unfairly and unjustly I may add, shuts down the FRIDAY FUNNIES way to soon. Guess he's just a wee bit envious of my comedic talents.

Reactions: deaddesperado

·
Super Moderator
6,313 Posts
Yup...be proud! </end sarcasim> ...we all smell your claim to fame!
obama%u00252Bbuilt%2Bthe%2Bturd%2Bin%2Bthe%2Btoilet.jpg

·
Super Moderator
6,313 Posts
.....flush.....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.